23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Hi

We received our oath invitation today for the 3rd of March. Please update !

thanks
When did you write the test and have the status change for decision made ? I have to travel so I’m figuring out if it’s worth staying in Toronto and waiting if it will happen within few weeks

Masih_001

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi, this is my timeline.
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 3, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on July 24, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on September 11, 2019.
  4. We sent you a notice on February 4, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 20, 2020 at 3:30 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
I passed the test and interview today, score 19/20.
I don’t know on what basis do they process the applications my processing date is earlier than yours they just pick and call for test rather than datewise , thier system is full of problemS they need to hire some consultants to make thier process simple.

Reactions: Abba-Lib

hanuz06

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
HI Guys,

I have 2 questions - The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us. << does it mean that I have to wait for the actual mail with the test invitation and I can NOT use the ones I received via email ?

and second questions , whoever has already written the test - can you kindly advise what are the most helpful practice test or apps I can find online after reading a book few times.

Thank you and good luck for those still waiting !!

Katie
Usually, test invitations are sent by email. If you checked your status and it says they sent you test invitation and you haven't received it you want to contact them asap.

If you read the official book twice - that's enough. The test is easy. Don't worry. Just in case learn who are your local provincial leaders and parties.

Reactions: katie26

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,
We became Canadian citizens yesterday! The long journey finally done. Good luck to all of you! God bless you!
Congratulations on becoming Canadians. Will you pl share your CPC and how many persons taken oath in your ceremony. Thanks.

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hi Everyone,
We became Canadian citizens yesterday! The long journey finally done. Good luck to all of you! God bless you!
Congratulations to the whole family becoming proud Canadian. Will you please share your CPC and number of applicant taken oath in your ceremony. I am from CPC Scarborough waiting for oath ceremony. Thanks

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
Guys I submitted my application where there is one mistake I mentioned entered and left Canada on 4th Nov but I enetered and left on 5th Nov the days don’t change how would it effect my application?

FamMant

Jul 24, 2019
When did you write the test and have the status change for decision made ? I have to travel so I’m figuring out if it’s worth staying in Toronto and waiting if it will happen within few weeks
we had the test on the 15th november the status changed 3 days after on the 18th
since then we were waiting for the oath invitation .

either way it all depends on which office is processing your case, ours was Montréal

Reactions: katie26

ravi12

Jan 4, 2013
Guys I submitted my application where there is one mistake I mentioned entered and left Canada on 4th Nov but I enetered and left on 5th Nov the days calculation don’t change how would it effect my application?

Reactions: Abba-Lib

Abba-Lib

Star Member
May 12, 2013
some where
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don’t know on what basis do they process the applications my processing date is earlier than yours they just pick and call for test rather than datewise , thier system is full of problemS they need to hire some consultants to make thier process simple.
I think they don't have enough people to process the applications! I saw that they are hiring " case processing agents " on IRCC facebook page .

Perica

Mar 10, 2014
Is there any May applicant from Winnipeg here that has received the invitation to take oath?

Admin, please add my timeline to spreadsheet. Thank you.

Apps rcvd: May 23, 2019
AOR: Aug 2, 2019
In process: Sep 24, 2019
Test letter: Nov 4, 2019
Test passed: Nov 19, 2019
DM: sometime in Dec 2019
Oath letter: Still waiting
Oath taking: Still waiting

aditvasu

Star Member
May 9, 2019
Dear Admin team,

I am a Mississauga, May 2019 applicant.

My time line : 24/02/2020 - Citizenship Test Invite
Test Date : 19/03/2020 (Scarborough Center)

Please update the same.

aditvasu