+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2019 Citizenship Application

Sam.Ahmed

Dec 11, 2018
App Sent : May 10th (2019)
AOR : August 8 (2019)

No status update after that. we have sent webform and they say it is still in progress. Not sure what is going on :(

Its been 2 years :(
I had a similar situation as you but file started processing 3 weeks back. So you should be getting soon

reshma.sayeed

Star Member
Mar 11, 2021
Honesting its been long and i cant access the old irss website to know for sure but it was Aug 1st week.
Its been so long that i guess the admin of excel spreadsheet deleted my record for not updating my status lol ( how could i when my status was not updated by irss for 2 yrs)
you can check in email.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Had my oath on July 20th. Please update the spreadsheet. Finally a long journey came to an end.
Updated.

Please provide the following information as well because your entry in the spreadsheet is complete:

Date you receive test invite email
Date you took the test
"Decision Made" date on ECAS (same date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Complete")
Date you received the oath email

Thank you!

ccolscorpion

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Updated.

Please provide the following information as well because your entry in the spreadsheet is complete:

Date you receive test invite email
Date you took the test
"Decision Made" date on ECAS (same date when "Prohibitions" was set to "Complete")
Date you received the oath email

Thank you!
Received test invite March 19th. Took the test on March 24th. Interview request the same day for April 9th. DM on 10th. Oath invite received on July 7th.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

Zoomer

Jun 22, 2021
I had a similar situation as you but file started processing 3 weeks back. So you should be getting soon
I'm in the exact same situation. Every time I ask they say everything is fine just wait. I received my AOR on July 29 and applied May 29 2019.
Tired of waiting :(:(