+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi all, hope any of you can shed some light on this..I have been waiting for over 8 months now...
AOR: 29 may 2019
FSW - O

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 9, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
    NOTE: I had a request letter for additional documents on Dec 5 2019 (stating "we have begun processing your application"... does that mean they started 6+ months after??). Since then the status shows "your action is required"...but I already submitted the docs. Besides, following a webform, IRCC confirmed they received them. Does this mean it's a system glitch, or that nobody has done anything since 5th Dec 19, thus the status did not change?
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 22, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I sent a web Form to know an approximate ETA of the process but obviously I got nothing (I asked a stupid question, I know). They did say, though, that they received my additional docs (great!).

Should I be worried? What should I do to have an idea as to where my application is stuck? I am starting getting nervous as you can imagine..
Thanks to all
Welcome to the club! We are all 8+ months here with no update. Unfortunately there is very little we can do to move the application along - IRCC works on the application when they feel like, nothing much we can do.

In order to understand what's happening with your application you can order GCMS notes. They take 30 days to arrive and can provide some detail as to what's going on with your application. The quickest thing you can do right now is call IRCC and ask what is the status of your application in terms of: Eligibility, Security and Criminality. Specifically ask for these 3 attributes. You can also ask which Visa Office is processing your application though that isn't necessarily helpful.

At this point you can just try gathering information - apart from that sit tight, wait and hope for the best. Hopefully the wait isn't too long.

Reactions: nabuni

Iceclimber

Feb 5, 2020
Welcome to the club! We are all 8+ months here with no update. Unfortunately there is very little we can do to move the application along - IRCC works on the application when they feel like, nothing much we can do.

In order to understand what's happening with your application you can order GCMS notes. They take 30 days to arrive and can provide some detail as to what's going on with your application. The quickest thing you can do right now is call IRCC and ask what is the status of your application in terms of: Eligibility, Security and Criminality. Specifically ask for these 3 attributes. You can also ask which Visa Office is processing your application though that isn't necessarily helpful.

At this point you can just try gathering information - apart from that sit tight, wait and hope for the best. Hopefully the wait isn't too long.

Thank you! Any suggestion as to how to get GCMS/call IRCC if non residing in Canada? Thanks again

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
What's your AOR, stream and VO?
AOR May 28, FSW-Outland.

I know i'm at the tail end of May and there are those who applied earlier, but i literally have no information on my application.

I asked them for my VO by webform and they didn't even answer that.

I also think i'm at the complete back of the queue because my medical expires in July, and i think they're prioritising people's applications whose medicals expire sooner.

I know man, it has been a while for you and I feel the frustration. Really hope you get it by this Friday.
Thanks bro, sometimes just having someone know what you're going through and wishing you well means a lot.

Reactions: Queenslander88

sanchit1234

Feb 6, 2020
Hi All,

I have been a silent reader in this portal.

I too received the PPR mail today - Felt like forever !!!

No Ghost update, however, i did send a webform (3rd one) to IRCC (not NDVO). Received a generic response day before that the case have been forwarded to NDVO and i need to get in touch with them to know the details regarding my application.
Ordered GCMS notes last month- That too got delayed by them asking for 90 day extension.
Application with 1 dependent.
FSW - O
Visa office - NDVO
AOR 9th May 2019

Best of luck to the ones waiting ! I'm sure you guys will receive the mail soon.

Lak123

Jan 31, 2020
Hi All,

I have been a silent reader in this portal.

I too received the PPR mail today - Felt like forever !!!

No Ghost update, however, i did send a webform (3rd one) to IRCC (not NDVO). Received a generic response day before that the case have been forwarded to NDVO and i need to get in touch with them to know the details regarding my application.
Ordered GCMS notes last month- That too got delayed by them asking for 90 day extension.
Application with 1 dependent.
FSW - O
Visa office - NDVO
AOR 9th May 2019

Best of luck to the ones waiting ! I'm sure you guys will receive the mail soon.
What time IST did you get the email?

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Anybody from sydney who did remedical received their PPRs? My remed passed at feb 1, and I am still waiting for any info. Geting close to 9 month mark lol

Last edited:

pinolero85

Oct 28, 2019
Nicaragua
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Congratulations to all who recently received their PPR!

I just had a ghost update, and I indeed see that two things have changed. My profile now says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam", while until now it what was shown was "You passed the medical exam". I guess they will ask me to redo them :(

And, on "Review of additional documents" it now says "not applicable". Until yesterday it said "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

I am not sure whether these changes may or not be something good.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Congratulations to all who recently received their PPR!

I just had a ghost update, and I indeed see that two things have changed. My profile now says "We are reviewing the results of your medical exam", while until now it what was shown was "You passed the medical exam". I guess they will ask me to redo them :(

And, on "Review of additional documents" it now says "not applicable". Until yesterday it said "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided".

I am not sure whether these changes may or not be something good.
Most likely everything is passed, however your medicals are near to expiry. I guess IRCC is checking whether your medicals could be extended or may ask you for re medicals. Best luck!!

Lak123

Jan 31, 2020
Received my PPR email today finally after almost 9 months of wait.
AOR- 10th May
FSWO
VO- NDVO
GU- 28th Jan
PPR - 6th Feb

Hang in there guys...the email will come when you least expecting!!
Hey, at what time did your email come in? And did your mail appear in spam folder?

Last edited: