+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Has anyone received COPR from NDVO ? If so how many days did they take to send passports back...I received PPR on Jan 28th and submitted passports to VFS on Jan 30th and on Jan 31st NDVO received and its in process...please share the timelines...I have booked the tickets on March 19th...I am hoping of receiving the passports and COPR before that :(… I have two dependents by the way...!!!
You should receive your passport and CoPR by Monday. The timelines is around 10-12 calendar days. If passports were submitted at VFS Delhi, expect it to be lesser.

Reactions: Mahal03

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
It takes time for the lab results. Our hospital said it takes 4-5 days for the medical tests to complete. We had our medical on 25th Jan. It was marked passed on profile on 31st Jan. So I believe that ircc does not take a lot of time to mark it as passed on profile once received. Also I saw a ghost update on 2nd Feb, that must be when they marked everything complete. Or the final review. Yours must be around the corner.
Thanks. One last question, did you upload the paper that received from the hospital or you have not taken any action? I did not do anything as they told me they will upload to IRCC and no need any action from my side.

navipawar

Dec 14, 2019
Thanks. One last question, did you upload the paper that received from the hospital or you have not taken any action? I did not do anything as they told me they will upload to IRCC and no need any action from my side.
Ircc will not accept anything from our end wrt medical tests. It has to be from the medical practitioner. Relax, it's almost there.

Reactions: nns14

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
ah congrats...:)

I observed, if people get GU around 3ish or later, their PPR triggered around 7 am the next day :)..

Good luck ahead!
Looks like it was stuck in the System for some reason... I emailed Sydney on Monday and they sent it at 7am on Tuesday. It could also be the system maintenance.

Btw, how long did it take for you to receive CoPR after passport submission? Where did you go to land?

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Looks like it was stuck in the System for some reason... I emailed Sydney on Monday and they sent it at 7am on Tuesday. It could also be the system maintenance.

Btw, how long did it take for you to receive CoPR after passport submission? Where did you go to land?

True, must have been a glitch!

Actually I haven't got it yet. My package was delivered on 28th and the application was approved on 31st, however, the return tracker is not showing anything. I am thinking of driving to 1000 Island.

jerrynomenon

Star Member
Oct 13, 2016
True, must have been a glitch!

Actually I haven't got it yet. My package was delivered on 28th and the application was approved on 31st, however, the return tracker is not showing anything. I am thinking of driving to 1000 Island.
I am thinking of doing same thing - driving from TO to Thousand Island Bridge. I heard Niagara doesn't like flagpoling...

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
I am thinking of doing same thing - driving from TO to Thousand Island Bridge. I heard Niagara doesn't like flagpoling...
I am in Toroto as well ... Its like 3/4 hours
Valid, Niagara people are a bit tight. 1000 island folks are a lot quicker and there is no limit for the people crossing for landing

Iceclimber

Feb 5, 2020
Hi all, hope any of you can shed some light on this..I have been waiting for over 8 months now...
AOR: 29 may 2019
FSW - O

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • July 9, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.
    NOTE: I had a request letter for additional documents on Dec 5 2019 (stating "we have begun processing your application"... does that mean they started 6+ months after??). Since then the status shows "your action is required"...but I already submitted the docs. Besides, following a webform, IRCC confirmed they received them. Does this mean it's a system glitch, or that nobody has done anything since 5th Dec 19, thus the status did not change?
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • July 22, 2019 Completed.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I sent a web Form to know an approximate ETA of the process but obviously I got nothing (I asked a stupid question, I know). They did say, though, that they received my additional docs (great!).

Should I be worried? What should I do to have an idea as to where my application is stuck? I am starting getting nervous as you can imagine..
Thanks to all

oznkmine

Sep 16, 2017
Can’t believe it but it’s true that my application is out of Canada it’s in Pariiissss bonjour then still waiting over 8 months...

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Can’t believe it but it’s true that my application is out of Canada it’s in Pariiissss bonjour then still waiting over 8 months...
Are you sure it isn't Paris, Ontario? I don't think there is a Canada Visa Office processing PR applications in Paris, France.