Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
My application has also been moved from Montreal to Vancouver.

ks3487

Apr 2, 2019
I called them on Friday but there was no new update. 'Eligibility is being reviewed, security not initiated, criminality valid." It's been the same for months now except now the application is hanging in Ottawa. Feels like another way to prolong our agony.
Ahh. That is very frustrating. Did you apply for GCMS notes?

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Ahh. That is very frustrating. Did you apply for GCMS notes?
That's another long story. I am an Outland candidate so a friend has applied for GCMS notes on my behalf. However, twice now, IRCC has rejected the consent form I submitted because 'the signature is not handwritten' when it clearly is because I signed it with my own hands. Submitted a 3rd form some days ago but I will consider it a miracle if they don't find another reason to reject it.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Same here
I'm also in exact same position- my file has been transferred to my home outside canada for processing.
Thinking of contact the Minister of Immigration.
What do you say?
I sent an email last nov in manila VO and got a generic reply in dec stating that my application is in queud to review. Sent a webform in manila VO 2 weeks ago and havent heard any single word from them.
I dont know if contacting the Minister would help..i guess i will just wait,,"if its the right time, I the Lord will give it to you".. i will hold on to that promise..

ks3487

Apr 2, 2019
That's another long story. I am an Outland candidate so a friend has applied for GCMS notes on my behalf. However, twice now, IRCC has rejected the consent form I submitted because 'the signature is not handwritten' when it clearly is because I signed it with my own hands. Submitted a 3rd form some days ago but I will consider it a miracle if they don't find another reason to reject it.
Wow. I am also outland applicant and have also applied notes through a family member in Canada. Lets see what happens

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Wow. I am also outland applicant and have also applied notes through a family member in Canada. Lets see what happens
Yeah at this point I just hope they don't reject the application. Heard stories of applications being rejected after 11 and 12 months so that scares me specially because they haven't even determined if my application meets the eligibility requirements.

Albsoonu

Feb 3, 2020
I have a Query..!!!

I got invitation and submitted my profile on May 31st 2019. My expected date of process completion was on 30th November 2019.

I got married on 26th October 2019 and informed them regarding the status change, they have requested for Police Clearance Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Proofs of Marriage etc... i have done all those and on December 6th 2019 they requested to do Medicals of my wife and we have done her medicals on 9th December 2019.

Now more than 50 days over and no updates till now. I am waiting for Passport Request. Is anyone knows how long it will take to get Passport Request when there is a status change happens.

I am lil worried coz my medicals will get expired on May 20th 2020.

Kindly reply..!!!

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
I have a Query..!!!

I got invitation and submitted my profile on May 31st 2019. My expected date of process completion was on 30th November 2019.

I got married on 26th October 2019 and informed them regarding the status change, they have requested for Police Clearance Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Proofs of Marriage etc... i have done all those and on December 6th 2019 they requested to do Medicals of my wife and we have done her medicals on 9th December 2019.

Now more than 50 days over and no updates till now. I am waiting for Passport Request. Is anyone knows how long it will take to get Passport Request when there is a status change happens.

I am lil worried coz my medicals will get expired on May 20th 2020.

Kindly reply..!!!
Its really hard to tell. Still a lot of May AOR haven't received their PPR yet (im one of them..May 9 AOR..) you could raise a webform or call your visa office for an update..

Its a waiting game that requires a lot of patience and faith...when the right time comes, you will have it.

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
Its really hard to tell. Still a lot of May AOR haven't received their PPR yet (im one of them..May 9 AOR..) you could raise a webform or call your visa office for an update..

Its a waiting game that requires a lot of patience and faith...when the right time comes, you will have it.
Same with me... I am also AOR May 9th.

AKbrar

Feb 1, 2020
S
I called them on Friday but there was no new update. 'Eligibility is being reviewed, security not initiated, criminality valid." It's been the same for months now except now the application is hanging in Ottawa. Feels like another way to prolong our agony.
Exactly same here 22may AOR .