+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Mit21

Dec 30, 2019
Anyone with May AOR with NDVO received PPR recently?
My AOR is May 4th 2019. Post medicals pass and biometrics in June 2019, I haven't been able to see any progress in my file
Mine is May 6th 2019. Medicals expired and still no movement in my application. Raised a webform(NOT CSE)last week and got a generic response.

Raman_753

Jan 29, 2020
Hi Guys,
Recd PPR a few days back. Thank you to all for the guidance+info and most importantly for the good banter on the forum – made the wait more bearable. Below are the details

Stream: FSW-O, India
ITA: 1 May 2019
AOR: 26 May 2019
MEP/BIL : 6 Jul 2019
GU: 1st update ~10 Jul 2019, 2nd update: 11 Oct 2019
PPR: 12 Oct 2019
VO: Ottawa
NOC : 0111
Family: 3 including self
Travel history:
- Self: UK on work, short vacations in Europe & SEA
- spouse: Singapore & HK on work, short vacations in Europe & SEA

IRCC communication:
- Called IRCC once on 30 Aug; Eligibility in progress, Background not started.
- Ordered GCMS on Sep 10, recd comm on Oct 2 that they will take 90 days more; not recd yet
- Emailed once to VO Ottawa on Sep 17 asking them status; got a std reply that application is in queue for review
- No Webforms or emails to MPs
Hi my application is at vo Ottwa too.no update since Aug
What’s the email id to contact vo ottwa.
That might help
Thanks

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
How did you go? had to wait at the Border crossing?
Oh hey....I already landed at Thousand Island on Wed and worth to drive there...I will share my little experience

Left Toronto at 9:30am and arrived Thousand Island border at 12:30pm (with some washroom break)
you need to pay the toll for crossing the bridge (US$3 or CAD$4) one time. Waited 7-10 mins with 2 lanes open in US border

I had US visa but CBP officer kinda "force" me to do flagpole as this was my main purpose of the trip...1000 island in Winter is boring/empty so i couldn't lie I was here to travel lol .....Officer explained flagpole won't leave any refuse record on me.

I waited close to an hour for the flagpole document probably they worked like a Sydney office but I got the document with apologize of wait and U-Turn to Canada. The wait time is vary so you may get yours in 10 mins - 1 hour.

No car at all in Canadian border so just let the officer know I was here to land and gave her the flagpole document...CBSA asked me to park the car and head into the building (the new building is very nice) ...No one inside so all the procedure done in 15 mins with one question (did you commit a crime?)...she signed the CoPR and took away my work permit....I am finally a PR now lol (Last Monday I was still pissing where was my PPR)

Finally, I searched the closest Service Canada near me and got my new Social Insurance Number (in a small town called Gananoque so no one there again lol)

I recommend to drive here because you don't need to worry about people and they allow you to land anytime. All Niagara Falls border only allow limited ppl on Tues - Thurs. People got rejected to land before or waited 5+ hours for landing, not to mention the traffic on 401/QEW

Last edited:

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Oh hey....I already landed at Thousand Island on Wed and worth to drive there...I will share my little experience

Left Toronto at 9:30am and arrived Thousand Island border at 12:30pm (with some washroom break)
you need to pay the toll for crossing the bridge (US$3 or CAD$4) one time. Waited 7-10 mins with 2 lanes open in US border

I had US visa but CBP officer kinda "force" me to do flagpole as this was my main purpose of the trip...1000 island in Winter is boring/empty so i couldn't lie I was here to travel lol .....Officer explained flagpole won't leave any refuse record on me.

I waited close to an hour for the flagpole document probably they worked like a Sydney office but I got the document with apologize of wait and U-Turn to Canada. The wait time is vary so you may get yours in 10 mins - 1 hour.

No car at all in Canadian border so just let the officer know I was here to land and gave her the flagpole document...CBSA asked me to park the car and head into the building (the new building is very nice) ...No one inside so all the procedure done in 15 mins with one question (did you commit a crime?)...she signed the CoPR and took away my work permit....I am finally a PR now lol (Last Monday I was still pissing where was my PPR)

Finally, I searched the closest Service Canada near me and got my new Social Insurance Number (in a small town called Gananoque so no one there again lol)

I recommend to drive here because you don't need to worry about people and they allow you to land anytime. All Niagara Falls border only allow limited ppl on Tues - Thurs. People got rejected to land before or waited 5+ hours for landing, not to mention the traffic on 401/QEW

Ah that's nice and easy! True, Niagara can be crazy...

Perhaps I should the same, first I have to get COPR, Passport Copy was delivered on 28th..so just waiting....

Yousrah

Jan 31, 2020
[QUOTE = "rcsan, post: 8367921, membre: 845653"] Joyeux vendredi à tous,

Voici la réponse Webform la plus récente que j'ai reçue ce matin:

Bonjour xxxx,

Merci d'avoir contacté Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC).

Nous avons vérifié les informations que vous avez fournies et les avons transmises au bureau responsable.

Ils vous contacteront si de plus amples informations sont nécessaires ou si une décision est prise sur votre demande.

Nous espérons que les informations fournies seront utiles pour vous aider dans votre demande.

Nous aimerions également suggérer les services en ligne suivants qui pourraient vous être utiles pour toute future demande d'immigration, de réfugié et / ou de citoyenneté:

Cordialement,

James, agent 4113
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

rcsan (EE - CEC - Intérieur)
AOR - 17 mai 2019
Medical Passed - 28 juin 2019
Bureau des visas: Sydney, NS [/ QUOTE]
James agent 4113 c est un agent a sydney ?!

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
[QUOTE = "rcsan, post: 8367921, membre: 845653"] Joyeux vendredi à tous,

Voici la réponse Webform la plus récente que j'ai reçue ce matin:

Bonjour xxxx,

Merci d'avoir contacté Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC).

Nous avons vérifié les informations que vous avez fournies et les avons transmises au bureau responsable.

Ils vous contacteront si de plus amples informations sont nécessaires ou si une décision est prise sur votre demande.

Nous espérons que les informations fournies seront utiles pour vous aider dans votre demande.

Nous aimerions également suggérer les services en ligne suivants qui pourraient vous être utiles pour toute future demande d'immigration, de réfugié et / ou de citoyenneté:

Cordialement,

James, agent 4113
Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html

rcsan (EE - CEC - Intérieur)
AOR - 17 mai 2019
Medical Passed - 28 juin 2019
Bureau des visas: Sydney, NS [/ QUOTE]
James agent 4113 c est un agent a sydney ?!

Salut Yousrah,
Oui, je pense James agent 4113 est un agent a Sydney, NS. Pourquoi?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
I called ircc today, the agent said they dont have access with my acct so they couldnt give me any update since my visa office is outside canada..huhu..clueless since sept..May 9 aor..

oznkmine

Sep 16, 2017
I called ircc today, the agent said they dont have access with my acct so they couldnt give me any update since my visa office is outside canada..huhu..clueless since sept..May 9 aor..
Didn’t get it at alll !! Since May 22nd I’m waiting for the good news. Nothing more nothing less how come it can be possible I don’t know. I am waiting for this news to do sooooo many things but I have to Wait until when no one knows ! Thanks life

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019

Wohooo finally! Congrats again!! :) :)

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi Guys finally received PPR. Hang in there. It will come for you guys. It's a very good platform to share.

EE SINP candidate
Initial nomination Sep 2018 but IELTS Expired
Provided Ielts Dec 2018
Rev 1 nomination on March 2019
ITA 30 Apr 2019
AOR May 2019
Upfront medical 30 April
Biometrics 9 Jul
Medical passed 16 Jul
Adr schedule A 16 Jul, submitted on 17th Jul
Adr schedule A 17Jul, submitted 18th Jul
Adr pcc 17th July, submitted on 30th jul
Case moved to London VO (UK) on 30 July
No update after that
Ppr 17th Jan
Passports submitted on 27th Jan
COPR 30 JAN

Reactions: Islander216

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
I ordered GCMS and CBSA notes last month but now received PPR & COPR.

should I cancel the gcms a6cbsa notes requests or leave it.??

AKbrar

Feb 1, 2020
May 22 AOR expressentry outland and file in Ottawa and no update till date, called ircc they said in process
any one else ??