AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
So as per the trend since past couple of days....only CEC ppl are getting PPR's if am not wrong.....mine is PNP OUTLAND.... :(
Me too PNP outland..AoR May 9..but im already here in canada under WP but my family still in my country

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
To all those who are waiting with too much exhaustion - let me tell you that the new standard processing timeline is 10-12 months. I got my PR after 10 months. I waited for 300 days.
Give this process at least 15 months. Don't put you life on hold. Youngsters who quit their jobs should either start learning french or do some certification course. Look for another job in your native country, tell them that your visa process can be very unexpected. Don't sit idle at home. Way too much backlog. Join the gym. Pursue a hobby. MENTALLY PREPARE yourself to WAIT. Only THAT is the magic formula.

Be in touch with IRCC via webform either once in two months or once a quarter.

Don't be shy in disclosing or asking for any information.

Reactions: Trinizoey

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
To all those who are waiting with too much exhaustion - let me tell you that the new standard processing timeline is 10-12 months. I got my PR after 10 months. I waited for 300 days.
Give this process at least 15 months. Don't put you life on hold. Youngsters who quit their jobs should either start learning french or do some certification course. Look for another job in your native country, tell them that your visa process can be very unexpected. Don't sit idle at home. Way too much backlog. Join the gym. Pursue a hobby. MENTALLY PREPARE yourself to WAIT. Only THAT is the magic formula.

DON'T QUIT YOUR JOB!!! RESIGN ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR COPR IN HAND!!! I know of a couple who resigned their jobs, converted all of their money to Canadian, started to sell things and got refused.
Please continue your life as normal until you get your COPR. I'm still waiting after 9.5 mths

Reactions: nabuni and moto90

GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
Hello
Can any one help/ OID-SINP-PNP
AR March 2019
AOR MAy 2019
MP 4 OCT
ADR-SECH A/PCC - 28 OCT/ BG changed to be IP1 ( Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.)
Eligibility pass on 30 OCT - web form confirmed
Silence till 24 Jan 2020/ GU
any idea what is GU? is it PPR sign. or phase completed or SS sign? Thanks ahead

Sep 6, 2019

U had remedicals or not??

moto90

Star Member
Jul 14, 2018
DON'T QUIT YOUR JOB!!! RESIGN ONLY WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR COPR IN HAND!!! I know of a couple who resigned their jobs, converted all of their money to Canadian, started to sell things and got refused.
Please continue your life as normal until you get your COPR. I'm still waiting after 9.5 mths

this is scary scenario, I hope we all get our PR in our time soon
What is your V.O by the way I saw that you AOR is 15th MAY same as me
I am Ottawa

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
Hey... I'm in Ottawa as well... did you order your notes?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Does contacting an MP helps?

How do you contact MP?
I tried ... actually not help

my MP is helpful but IRCC didn’t put me in priority line or sth

I did contact MP but I got PPR with other CEC (non RR) people in same time...so I don’t think it’s help

Last edited:

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I mailed my passport on Thursday and they updated my profile on Saturday at 10pm (surprise they worked on Saturday night)

Final decision status updated once they received my passport

I want to bring a message that once they pick Up your file. Everything can wrap up in a day. (Review eligible and background check was completed on same day)

prsingh

Feb 22, 2019
Connecticut, US
I agree. I asked them either for an appointment in later Feb or send me my COPR documents so I can do the landing at the airport on my way back. lets see what they have to say.

Its weird that my actual appointment is in less than a week and when I sent them an email they sai dthey will get back to me in 30 days. Hopefully I hear something soon, if not I will go to the appointment and then let them know I dont want to to do the interview can I do it at a later date.
Hi, can you share you timelines? My VO is also Etobicoke. However I am PNP Outland

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019

I'm curious, at what interval did the couple's application get rejected?

I've been wondering how frequently an application which has crossed the 6 month mark gets refused.

I don't want to think negatively, but i do wonder.

Another way of looking at it is, if an application is deemed complete then the acceptance rate should be pretty high from that point onwards.

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
I'm curious, at what interval did the couple's application get rejected?

I've been wondering how frequently an application which has crossed the 6 month mark gets refused.

I don't want to think negatively, but i do wonder.

Another way of looking at it is, if an application is deemed complete then the acceptance rate should be pretty high from that point onwards.
They were refused at the 11 mth mark...