+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
FSW Outland
We can now assume IRCC work our file by batch...this week is mostly CEC Inland

last few weeks was FSW Inland or PNP

if file has review require/security screening...it may be different story

You just need to wait when Sydney office decide to work on your program....I can confirm calling Ircc/webform doesn't work ....I called many times and some ppl never call (similar timeline/program)...we both get PPR in the same time

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
We can now assume IRCC work our file by batch...this week is mostly CEC Inland

last few weeks was FSW Inland or PNP

if file has review require/security screening...it may be different story

You just need to wait when Sydney office decide to work on your program....I can confirm calling Ircc/webform doesn't work ....I called many times and some ppl never call (similar timeline/program)...we both get PPR in the same time

My Visa Office is Ottawa

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Yea...that maybe the reason for the delay ~

SS is security screening
I have provided a new letter and transcripts
Yea...that maybe the reason for the delay ~

SS is security screening
It isn't so hard to verify a Canadian Institution though. My school is even at IRCC DLI's website.

It also happens that my spouse's medical has expired August last year, we are waiting if he needs to do another one. No update at all since August. It just so sad and frustrating that they'll just leave the file being untouched without even asking for additional documents or whatsoever they need.

I've also encountered other forums that their applications have been stuck in RR. :(

probably i'll wait for another month or two.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I have provided a new letter and transcripts

It isn't so hard to verify a Canadian Institution though. My school is even at IRCC DLI's website.

It also happens that my spouse's medical has expired August last year, we are waiting if he needs to do another one. No update at all since August. It just so sad and frustrating that they'll just leave the file being untouched without even asking for additional documents or whatsoever they need.

I've also encountered other forums that their applications have been stuck in RR. :(

probably i'll wait for another month or two.
They probably assigned your file to different queue....so your file is not reach to the officer's hand

They put you in RR queue and it is slower to process each file (Officer need extra time to process other people's RR)

I understand the pain to wait...a little problem will put you in different queues

I have a feeling that once they pick up your file, they will ask your spouse for re-medical (that take extra time again) ...damn

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
They probably assigned your file to different queue....so your file is not reach to the officer's hand

They put you in RR queue and it is slower to process each file (Officer need extra time to process other people's RR)

I understand the pain to wait...a little problem will put you in different queues

I have a feeling that once they pick up your file, they will ask your spouse for re-medical (that take extra time again) ...damn
I know!! It's not as if you can just walk-in for medical...

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I just saw one forum, CEC inland, it took a year for PPR as he/she also have RR. It made my heart sank

While looking for more, others who have RR did not wait too long. This made me feel a little better. Hahaha! this PR thing drives you craaaaaazy! It's taking its toll on me now.....

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I have a quick question if anybody can answer that please do.

I am done with my remedicals request on Jan 17th, 2020. So within how many days CIC will update the profile stating as "Medicals are passed". I am just curious to know as my file is in final stage of receiving PPR mail (I guess ) once medicals are passed.
Anybody have an idea regarding this...please respond

rcsan

Feb 22, 2019
Hi all!
Just wanted to update everyone on the good news I received the other day!
FINALLY RECIEVED THE LONG AWAITED PPR E-MAIL.

My timeline:
EE - CEC - Inland
Visa Office: Sydney, NS

AOR - May 17, 2019
MEP - June 28, 2019
*Silence*
Submitted a few web forms and made a few phone calls in November when the 6 month period passed and was just told that both my background check and eligibility were being processed.
GU - Sometime in the 2nd week of December
GU - January 22, 2020
PPR - January 23, 2020

Overall wait time after AOR:
8 months and 6 days

Honestly, I think the longer processing time in my case happened for a reason. I had to book a last minute flight last week to leave the country to attend my grandmother's funeral, and I know that I wouldn't have been able to go if I had received the e-mail any sooner. I'm taking that delay as a blessing in disguise, and I'm honestly so glad I still got to travel home.

I'm wishing everyone else who hasn't gotten their PPRs yet the best of luck! Waiting sucks, but I promise that it will come! Trust in God's timing!

Trinizoey

Star Member
Dec 17, 2019
Trinidad and Tobago
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-05-2019
AOR Received.
15-05-2019
Passport Req..
30-01-2020
Hi all!
Just wanted to update everyone on the good news I received the other day!
FINALLY RECIEVED THE LONG AWAITED PPR E-MAIL.

My timeline:
EE - CEC - Inland
Visa Office: Sydney, NS

AOR - May 17, 2019
MEP - June 28, 2019
*Silence*
Submitted a few web forms and made a few phone calls in November when the 6 month period passed and was just told that both my background check and eligibility were being processed.
GU - Sometime in the 2nd week of December
GU - January 22, 2020
PPR - January 23, 2020

Overall wait time after AOR:
8 months and 6 days

Honestly, I think the longer processing time in my case happened for a reason. I had to book a last minute flight last week to leave the country to attend my grandmother's funeral, and I know that I wouldn't have been able to go if I had received the e-mail any sooner. I'm taking that delay as a blessing in disguise, and I'm honestly so glad I still got to travel home.

I'm wishing everyone else who hasn't gotten their PPRs yet the best of luck! Waiting sucks, but I promise that it will come! Trust in God's timing!
Congrats on your PR andcondolences on your loss.

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
No one knows. All you can do is wait until you hear from them. Maybe go by how long it took for them to pass your medical the first time.
For the first time they took close to 45 days but for Remedicals usually as per previous threads in canadvisa when I checked they were updating in 10 days like that...and later in another 10 days they got PPR's

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020