Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Notes: 1
ANALYST RECOMMENDATION: Recommend Pass
Sorry, No idea. Are you also CEC inland? Or FSW Outland?

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Thank you so much for the useful post and i love the website as well, I have a couple of question if you don't mind.

What about applications with 1 year experience under LMIA exemption due to Intra Company Transfers, would those be handled differently and under which office?

and on the same topic, I have completed one year and have updated my EE to reflect that and got the 50 extra points, hoping to be invited in next round. I am planning on submitting my job offer i received from the Canadian branch of my company for the job offer requirements, in it, it states the expected duration which is 4 years, from Nov 2018. would that be sufficient with regards to the requirement to have the company guarantee my job for 1 year after the issuance of my PR? since the date teh PR is issued is not guaranteed, my company is reluctant to issue any letter that reference the PR but they can issue a letter that says I do have a job till mid 2022.

your help is appreciated.
I think you missed forum. it's May 2019 aor.

nabuni

Nov 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Done....
18-06-2019
Some of us are still waiting lol. But looks like Sydney is focusing on the CEC inland applicants right now so we might have to wait a bit more.
I agree. I got a ghost update on Tuesday but haven't gotten the golden email yet.

My VO is Montreal - FSW Inland
AOR May 9th

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I'm kinda stress out right now as you guys have PPR one by one. hehehe :( I'm also CEC inland. 2 days from now, I'll hit 8 months.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I'm kinda stress out right now as you guys have PPR one by one. hehehe :( I'm also CEC inland. 2 days from now, I'll hit 8 months.
Did you order notes and ask for latest status? Any RR or SS?

They are probably working your file now

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Did you order notes and ask for latest status? Any RR or SS?

They are probably working your file now
Sorry, what's SS?

The last notes I have requested came December last year. The RR on my notes was, they can't verify my Canadian Institution, hence, there was a change in my total points. What's funny was, my employer that time was the same the school I've attended. And as per notes, they were able to verify my employer as per web research. My thought was that because I have submitted the transcripts and letter of graduation which has the old address of the campus. The school transferred to a new campus in 2018. Hence, when I read that, I have submitted the most recent transcripts and letter which I have requested.

I hope Ottawa is working on it now.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Sorry, what's SS?

The last notes I have requested came December last year. The RR on my notes was, they can't verify my Canadian Institution, hence, there was a change in my total points. What's funny was, my employer that time was the same the school I've attended. And as per notes, they were able to verify my employer as per web research. My thought was that because I have submitted the transcripts and letter of graduation which has the old address of the campus. The school transferred to a new campus in 2018. Hence, when I read that, I have submitted the most recent transcripts and letter which I have requested.

I hope Ottawa is working on it now.
Yea...that maybe the reason for the delay ~

SS is security screening