+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Is there anything we can do to draw some attention? We can't just sit here and wait for nothing.

Do you think email to IRCC minister will help or anyway to contact upper management? even 1% of chance
I agree. We should definitely do something instead of just wait and watch. This phase is frustrating and torturing. It affects negatively every family member including kids.
I have already lost the hope and being inland i have started packing up the things to go back to US or my country.

Do you guys think that we can give one application with all of us case details to prime minister and foreign minister here ?
If yes how can this be done?

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I agree. We should definitely do something instead of just wait and watch. This phase is frustrating and torturing. It affects negatively every family member including kids.
I have already lost the hope and being inland i have started packing up the things to go back to US or my country.

Do you guys think that we can give one application with all of us case details to prime minister and foreign minister here ?
I already sent an email to IRCC.Minister-Ministre.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and Minister@cic.gc.ca (valid email with auto acknowledge reply)

I didn't even mention my application number but saying the May AOR is still waiting for passport request and our file is untouched at Sydney CIO blah blah blah

if more people send to the minister office, it should draw a bit of attention

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019

Yes it is frustrating. I am also unable to make any long term plans because of being in this flux. If you decide to go down the route of consolidating case details, I will be happy to provide my application information. I am not an inland applicant but anything to get the file moving.

I am still hoping that the Sydney VO is just slow and will eventually get there by end of this month but maybe I am just being naive.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all!
Finally my visa is approved!I got ppr on 9 Dec .Submitted pp 16th Dec
Today got the msg that passport is on its way back and my ac shows its approved.Thank God.I was soo stressed like many others in the grp.Friends u have been a great moral support.I am going to Shirdi.Will pray for all of u.God will end ur wait time too.All the best.Any one landing Vancouver in March?
Planning for soft landing in April at Vancouver from Mumbai. Are you based around Mumbai/Pune?

GAULOV

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2016
LANDED..........
around sep
How come people outside are getting approved? Where as people in Canada are waiting. It's so much easier to do background check in Canada.

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
seems like peeps from march start getting it
The list of applicant who are still waiting:

8. PandaOnCloud >> March 8 >> Sydney, NS>>Jan 6 PPR
14. cutiecube>>> March 2>>>Sydney, NS>> Jan 7 PPR
24. Sam...March 21....Sydney NS>> Nov 27 PPR
26. Schadenfraude >> Mar 19 >> Sydney NS Dec 24
27. 1hrprt1>> March 23 >>Sydney NS

33. @Sask bound >> Mar 20 >> Accra

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
seems like peeps from march start getting it
So by this account it would seem we are still 2 months away from PPR. I would have said that's as far as my patience can go but I am afraid by saying that IRCC will just find another way to test the limits of my patience.

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
So by this account it would seem we are still 2 months away from PPR. I would have said that's as far as my patience can go but I am afraid by saying that IRCC will just find another way to test the limits of my patience.
Lol. My postgrad wp ends in this year if they manage keep it too long and reject me im pretty f. )

oznkmine

Sep 16, 2017
Hi guys,
I’m one of the patient tester in this PR process. May 22nd and still nothing. I am in Istanbul, Turkey applicant. So Wondering whether anyone can help me about my question below. Thanks in advance.
I will go another country for travelling purpose with my passport, do I have to let IRCC know about this information (for travel history ). If it’s yes, from which portal I can contact with them about this. Thanks

faridbaig

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hi guys,
I’m one of the patient tester in this PR process. May 22nd and still nothing. I am in Istanbul, Turkey applicant. So Wondering whether anyone can help me about my question below. Thanks in advance.
I will go another country for travelling purpose with my passport, do I have to let IRCC know about this information (for travel history ). If it’s yes, from which portal I can contact with them about this. Thanks
I am also traveling out of the country next month but I don't plan on telling IRCC about this as I believe the application is locked once you submit it. I don't think you have to keep updating them every time you travel to a new country. If they do have any questions with your travel history they will probably reach out to you.

My bigger concern would be if I do get a PPR around my travel dates (And that's a big 'IF') - I cannot immediately submit my passport for finalization of PR. So in that case I would have to ask them for an extension until I am back in the country.
But at this point - I just want to get the PPR lol.

oznkmine

Sep 16, 2017
I am also traveling out of the country next month but I don't plan on telling IRCC about this as I believe the application is locked once you submit it. I don't think you have to keep updating them every time you travel to a new country. If they do have any questions with your travel history they will probably reach out to you.

My bigger concern would be if I do get a PPR around my travel dates (And that's a big 'IF') - I cannot immediately submit my passport for finalization of PR. So in that case I would have to ask them for an extension until I am back in the country.
But at this point - I just want to get the PPR lol.
Yeah make sense thanks though! So for me is the same .I just wanna get the PR email !!! Like all of us we deserve it. enough we’ve been waiting for a long time. Almost every day I’m checking my account whether if I have gu or not lol I’m becoming crazy about it

Dejavu_44

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Please help with response on below.

I have received ppr but my passport is less than six months valid, about 5months valid, my medicals expires few weeks before passport expires. Can I still submit my old passport for COPR as passport renewal is taking too long?

bprincess

Jul 2, 2019
The PPR mail clearly states that you need to have the passport for a minimum of 6 months else your application might get refused. Please understand that they will give you a minimum landing time of 6 months in which case you do not have. Don’t take a chance of sending it. Please inform your situation and see if you can get back with your passport to them within the stipulated 30 days timeline. Delay in receiving COPR is better than refusal.
All the best dear!