+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Thts some good news for you.. expect it in next couple of days.. PPR is on its way
Is GU means just have to wait for PPR ? As It's been 8 months now post ITA... they wouldn't ask many ADR right ? At this stage after 8 months GU means that I should wait for PPR..... lemme know if am wrong.

May_AOR

Nov 19, 2019
Is GU means just have to wait for PPR ? As It's been 8 months now post ITA... they wouldn't ask many ADR right ? At this stage after 8 months GU means that I should wait for PPR..... lemme know if am wrong.
It must be but for peace of mind you can also call the call center number from Canada or using TextNow and the agent will tell you. I asked about mine and she told me the status (e.g., all stages are passed)

Reactions: Mahal03

May_AOR

Nov 19, 2019
One question for you guys with PPR. For those in US, any of you were asked to submit passport to New York / LA VAC or only to Ottawa?

Mit21

Dec 30, 2019
After ghost update the next thing is usually PPR according to many cases. So I think your assumption is right. Hopefully you will get it in next couple of weeks.
even I have crossed my 8 months mark. Also medicals expired. So hoping something changes for me as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mahal03

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
One question for you guys with PPR. For those in US, any of you were asked to submit passport to New York / LA VAC or only to Ottawa?
I have heard it is Ottawa. Never got PPR myself so not my personal experience

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
It must be but for peace of mind you can also call the call center number from Canada or using TextNow and the agent will tell you. I asked about mine and she told me the status (e.g., all stages are passed)
Will check with the CIC agent..Thankyou

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
After ghost update the next thing is usually PPR according to many cases. So I think your assumption is right. Hopefully you will get it in next couple of weeks.
even I have crossed my 8 months mark. Also medicals expired. So hoping something changes for me as well.
Hahah yeah hopefully and wish you good luck

Reactions: Mit21

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
I raised webform last week nda got response just now stating ;

"
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently valid.
  • The security verifications are currently valid
  • The criminality verifications are currently valid

So security and background is passed but I am confused with eligibility which is mentioned as currently verifying...

siddharth1101

Star Member
May 3, 2018
NOC Code......
The weirdest thing happened to me this week.
As usual, I logged in to check my status and there there was no update. The application was still in Submitted state with no new information. This was on the 6th in the morning. Then the next day I realized that I had received an email from Landing Enquiries stating that an appointment has been scheduled for me to visit the Vancouver IRCC office for an interview. At first thought, I contemplated if that was a spam email since the application on the portal was still in the submitted state. I called IRCC and asked the agent an the status, she sounded like she had no idea what I was talking about. Then I read out the email and the accompanying Apploinment letter and she mentioned that it was legit and that I should attend the interview.

My next question to her, how do I change the appointment date since my family is not in town, her response "I don't know. If you can give me some time I can check on how this is done" at this point I had already spent 30 minutes waiting and holding without much traction. I went through the phone IVR system and all it mentioned is that send an email to XYZ email address and we will get back to you. Anyone here has had to reschedule their appointment? Can you share the process?

BTW
FSW-Inbound
May 8th AOR

Thanks all

ClarkeS

Star Member
May 12, 2018
I am residing in the US, and the instructions with my PPR was to mail passport or copy of passport to Ottawa.

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Anyone receive PPR from Sydney office recently?

is it just me or all MAY Aor are still waiting....what the fk they do in office everyday?

GAULOV

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2016
LANDED..........
around sep
Am I the only one who has background check in progress?

May_AOR

Nov 19, 2019
Sigh - no! At least I haven't heard a peep from them. Closing in on 8 months now.
I think issue is the holiday season. Even in Montreal it took over two weeks from GU to PPR because I'm sure no one has been working mid December to this week. Don't worry, PPR will surely come