+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
From what I understand - and feel free to correct me if I am wrong - its not necessary that they will ask you to redo your medicals if they do expire. In several instances if your medical has expired while they are still processing your application, they could extend the medicals for you. However, if they do need you to redo your medicals - they will directly reach out to you. I don't think being pro-active on this point would be of any help. Provided you reach March 14th without any update on your application, you just have to wait for them to tell you whether they need to redo your medicals or not.
As you said I will wait and yeah being proactive would not be any help but I would say it's better to confirm with them....not sure what to do apart from waiting...Does anyone else having this kind of situation ?

Mit21

Dec 30, 2019
As you said I will wait and yeah being proactive would not be any help but I would say it's better to confirm with them....not sure what to do apart from waiting...Does anyone else having this kind of situation ?
Hey Mahal.. My medical has expired already on the 17th December. I am May 6th AOR(NDVO). The only thing that has happened is the medical status has changed to “you do no need medical”. All I can do now is wait.
Hopefully you will get it before it expires.

drew123

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I've sent another web form and this is the response I got:

Your application was received via your account on May 26, 2019.

· The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,

• You may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia

So frustrating!!!!!!!

PerlMoon

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Any comments please
my meds expired like in mid of application. they didn't ask me to do another one. But my application line about meds changed from "You passed medical exam" to "you don't need medical exam" in about the time when it expired.

Mit21

Dec 30, 2019
my meds expired like in mid of application. they didn't ask me to do another one. But my application line about meds changed from "You passed medical exam" to "you don't need medical exam" in about the time when it expired.
Hey, I am in the similar situation right now. Did it change for you? Or is it still the same

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
No updates for many months in my profile.
I am honestly starting to lose hope on this process. My interest is fading away day by day :(

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
Oh is it...When i called cic today in IVR options it did mention that " You do not need medical exam".

Mahal03

Star Member
Nov 19, 2019
May I know your timelines please

mkaty

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
TImeline:
CEC Inland applicant:

AOR: May 19
MEP: Jun 27
no updates for 6 months. couple of ghost updates in between but when called them, there was nothing changed.
Applied for TRV: Oct 19, and called to check the status during that time. Around last week of Nov, they said PR application has been approved.
But got no response for a month,

Golden Email: Dec 20, 2019 for landing interview on Jan 4, 2020.

LVO: Etobicoke
Jan 4: got the COPR :)

Good luck everyone!! Just wait, it will come soon!!

GAULOV

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2016
LANDED..........
around sep
TImeline:
CEC Inland applicant:

no updates for 6 months. couple of ghost updates in between but when called them, there was nothing changed.
Applied for TRV: Oct 19, and called to check the status during that time. Around last week of Nov, they said PR application has been approved.

Congrats so as per my understanding you didn't get PPR, you got Direct interview? Am I correct

Devilsree

Jul 16, 2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Is this a generic reply? May AOR 29 Appreciate any inputs. TIA

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Is this a generic reply? May AOR 29 Appreciate any inputs. TIA
It’s a generic message.

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
TImeline:
CEC Inland applicant:

Many Congratulations !

What is TRV?

May_AOR

Nov 19, 2019
PPR today - Montreal VO

Timeline: May 24 AOR for FSW Outland
Then I really didn't follow for a long time. Medicals were approved Jul 5, and biometrics on Jul 26
Ghost update on Dec 19
PPR Jan 6

Question for you all - I am in the US and asked to submit my passport to Ottawa by courier for stamping. Any idea how long it takes to get passport back?
Thank you for your support!

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
PPR today - Montreal VO

Timeline: May 24 AOR for FSW Outland
Then I really didn't follow for a long time. Medicals were approved Jul 5, and biometrics on Jul 26
Ghost update on Dec 19
PPR Jan 6

Question for you all - I am in the US and asked to submit my passport to Ottawa by courier for stamping. Any idea how long it takes to get passport back?
Thank you for your support!
Congratulations !

Reactions: May_AOR