+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
How long before I can expect my passport back? Looks like my passport has been delivered to them morning today. I have sent it to Ottawa.

Any timeline from past experience will be helpful. Thanks!

Dejavu_44

Star Member
Nov 29, 2019
Finally it’s my turn!
Yes!!

Timeline:

ITA - April 3
AOR - May 11
MEP/BIL - June 21
ADR - July 2 RPRF
GU - 21 Dec
PPR- 23 Dec
VO - Ottawa
FSW O Nigeria

Twas a long and bumpy ride, thankful to get to the end of it.
Wish every one here the good news. It will surely come

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
ATTENTION!

NOT TOO LATE – SUBMIT YOUR JOB DUTIES LETTER NOW!

There are many applicants who have only given their offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips and/or account statement showing salary credited as proof of employment.

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of employment proof is to attest your job duty, role and responsibility. Based on this information, the visa officer VALIDATES your chosen NOC Code and moves the file forward.

In case you have not shown your job duties and responsibilities (based on whatever your past employer agrees to show on paper) – GET THE LETTERS NOW AND SUBMIT VIA WEBFORM ASAP. Do not worry, you have time!

Get up, its time to chase your past reporting manager. Chase your past HR person. Tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Get whatever duties you can on paper. Signed by either HR or Dept. Head or Reporting Manager or any official signing authority.

Remember, Offer letters have salary mentioned, but they do not mention your job duties. It is compulsory to disclose any/all/as much of duties signed by past employers.

ACT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AVOID ADR REQUEST!

BE PROACTIVE!

P776

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
ATTENTION!

NOT TOO LATE – SUBMIT YOUR JOB DUTIES LETTER NOW!

There are many applicants who have only given their offer letter, relieving letter, salary slips and/or account statement showing salary credited as proof of employment.

The MOST IMPORTANT aspect of employment proof is to attest your job duty, role and responsibility. Based on this information, the visa officer VALIDATES your chosen NOC Code and moves the file forward.

In case you have not shown your job duties and responsibilities (based on whatever your past employer agrees to show on paper) – GET THE LETTERS NOW AND SUBMIT VIA WEBFORM ASAP. Do not worry, you have time!

Get up, its time to chase your past reporting manager. Chase your past HR person. Tell them you need this letter for immigration & citizenship purpose. Get whatever duties you can on paper. Signed by either HR or Dept. Head or Reporting Manager or any official signing authority.

Remember, Offer letters have salary mentioned, but they do not mention your job duties. It is compulsory to disclose any/all/as much of duties signed by past employers.

ACT NOW! YOU WILL NOT BE SORRY! AVOID ADR REQUEST!

BE PROACTIVE!

I could not get the job duties either from my ex-manager or company. Finally, I took it from my colleague who is still working in that company. He has given me Notarized letter mentioning my job duties... also, i have submitted his salary slip to prove that he is working with that company ...
I hope this should work

Newbie35

Sep 27, 2018
so i had to wait past the 6 months processing deadline heading to 8 months until i finally got my PPR on 17th Dec. Now i immediately submitted my Passport to the VFS in Ghana on 18th December hoping to get it back before the christmas break but apparently it aint gonna happen. Today is 24th Dec nd my online trackin ID for my passport still says "Application dispatched to IRCC office. i guess my patience is yet again been tested. Share your timeline if you are May AOR nd still waiting for the return of your passport.

homosapien2canada

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-05-2019
Passport Req..
17-12-2019
so i had to wait past the 6 months processing deadline heading to 8 months until i finally got my PPR on 17th Dec. Now i immediately submitted my Passport to the VFS in Ghana on 18th December hoping to get it back before the christmas break but apparently it aint gonna happen. Today is 24th Dec nd my online trackin ID for my passport still says "Application dispatched to IRCC office. i guess my patience is yet again been tested. Share your timeline if you are May AOR nd still waiting for the return of your passport.
It takes about a month to get passport back from Ghana VO. You’re setting unrealistic expectations — take your mind off it and just wait.

raxx.cater

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2019
Doc's Request.
08-01-2020
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Med's Done....
24-05-2019
Passport Req..
04-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2020
LANDED..........
14-05-2020
Just got a Ghost Update...hopefully good news in a few days!

AOR - May 30th; VO: Montreal
Great. I have the same timeline with VO Montreal. Hope we get something soon.

GAULOV

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2016
LANDED..........
around sep
Anyone here from CEC background , i am still waiting AOR 22nd May. Tired of waiting

GAULOV

Star Member
Oct 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi online
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-04-2016
IELTS Request
Med's Request
15-04-2016
Passport Req..
29-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2016
LANDED..........
around sep
Noob question: how do you know where your file is? I mean to say which Visa office