+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi,

Created this new thread - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conversations/new-thread-for-people-who-plan-to-land-in-may-2020.1049345/

If you know others you can either add them or ask them to join. We can form a whatsapp group soon.
Great initiative, Saurav.

If I may make couple of suggestions:
Let's rename the thread to something more inviting (like, for example- "Planning to Land between Mar '20 & June '20? Let's connect here for networking") or something on similar lines

Also, invite all those planning to land between Mar to June...in order to increase the scope.

You might want to create a new thread accordingly, or if you would like me to create one, do let me know.

Anyone else has any ideas?

Hksandy

Nov 8, 2019
Hi all, just received passport request an hour back from ndvo. My AoR is 7th May and I got RPRF request on 7 Nov. After completing 6 months I raised two webforms and a mail to ndvo to know the status of my application.

Reactions: Wishcan

Skutty89

Dec 1, 2019
Hi all, just received passport request an hour back from ndvo. My AoR is 7th May and I got RPRF request on 7 Nov. After completing 6 months I raised two webforms and a mail to ndvo to know the status of my application.
congratulations!!

Skutty89

Dec 1, 2019
Hi Guys,

Have anyone tried contacting Sydney VO regarding status of your application? If so, any lights on it would be of immense help.
FSW- O, May 17th AOR, the last I checked only criminality is cleared, eligibility is on-going and security hasn't yet started. Anyone in similar boat?

Thanks in advance

Vivir_Y_Aprender

Star Member
Nov 16, 2019
URGENT ADVICE NEEDED!!!
Topic - Declaration of Job Duties

A colleague of mine submitted her profile in March 2019 but forgot to upload the job duty declaration letter. She is on her 10th month of processing.

Now, Either can she voluntarily submit the job duty letters now via webform, or should she wait for a request for the reviewing office and not submit anything on her own?

She has only submitted her offer letter & relieving letter....

What should she do immediately ? She has her duty declaration letter signed by her supervisor now but can't decide whether to submit it this late or not...

Please help!

Saurav205

Dec 1, 2019

Let's rename the thread to something more inviting (like, for example- "Planning to Land between Mar '20 & June '20? Let's connect here for networking") or something on similar lines

Also, invite all those planning to land between Mar to June...in order to increase the scope.

You might want to create a new thread accordingly, or if you would like me to create one, do let me know.

Hi, if you can take the lead here would be great.

I think the March to June window is a good idea as there would be many more people.

Thanks!!

Saurav205

Dec 1, 2019

Updated the thread header to make it more relevant.

Reactions: Jpsingh77

ViniB

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
May 2019 AOR list:
Mahal03: 1 May AOR (VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS)
Wishcan: 3 May AOR (VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS)
ViniB: 6 May AOR (VISA OFFICE: Montreal)
JNS1214: 7 May AOR (VISA OFFICE: New Delhi)
Lachelle: 9 May AOR (EE - FWS - Outland - PNP) (VISA OFFICE: Montreal)
aadhi90: 10 May AOR (EE- FSW - Outland) (VISA OFFICE: New Delhi)
Dejavu_44: 11 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland) (VISA OFFICE: Ottawa)
P776: 14 May AOR (VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS)
PerlMoon: 15 May AOR
StarWar2018: 15 May AOR (EE - FSW - Inland) (VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS)
Moto90 : 15 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland) (VISA OFFICE: Ottawa) ADR 1st Nov
Skutty89: 17 May AOR (VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS)
rscan: 17 May AOR (EE - CEC - Inland) (VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS)
Joe44: 18 May AOR (VISA OFFICE: Etobicoke)
nid.niy: 18 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland) (VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS)
Sid287: 19 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland)
sark759: 20 May AOR (EE - CEC - Inland (VISA OFFICE: Montreal)
a16107: 21 May AOR
homosapien2canada: 21 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland) (VISA OFFICE: Ottawa)
GAULOV: 22 May AOR
MiteshDodia: 23 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland) (VISA OFFICE: Ottawa)
May AOR: 24 May AOR
19841102: 26 May AOR
Any1222: 26 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland) (VISA OFFICE: Ottawa)
Islander216: 28 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland)
ClarkeS: 30 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland)
JJolie: 30 May AOR (VISA OFFICE: Ottawa)
Queenslander88: 30 May AOR (EE - CEC - Inland) (VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS)
Raxx.cater: 30 May AOR (EE - FSW - Outland) (VISA OFFICE: Montreal)

29 applicants
VOs:
VISA OFFICE: Sydney, NS: 8
VISA OFFICE: Ottawa: 6
VISA OFFICE: New Delhi: 2
VISA OFFICE: Montreal: 4
VISA OFFICE: Etobicoke: 1

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Hi,

Created this new thread - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/conversations/new-thread-for-people-who-plan-to-land-in-may-2020.1049345/

If you know others you can either add them or ask them to join. We can form a whatsapp group soon.
Nice initiative, unfortunately the mood here is a bit subdued given a lot of us are still waiting for an answer and are past the 6 month processing time.

Hopefully once applications get approved, we'll be able to participate more in the thread.

cooc38

Nov 17, 2019
Just received from CIC

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

Is that the golden email?

Queenslander88

Star Member
Jun 26, 2018
Just received from CIC

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa.

congrats mate!

Saurav205

Dec 1, 2019
Just received from CIC

Yes it is!! Congratulations!!

Saurav205

Dec 1, 2019
Nice initiative, unfortunately the mood here is a bit subdued given a lot of us are still waiting for an answer and are past the 6 month processing time.

Hopefully once applications get approved, we'll be able to participate more in the thread.
Sure man, will be happy to see more people join soon. A lot of my friends are in the same boat and I was one of the few lucky ones to get within the 6 months even though I had one of the most complicated files.