+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

tungqtran

Nov 7, 2019
Has anyone with AOR In May 2019 received PR? My visa office is New delhi. I am worried since NDVO is very infamous
Many thanks for your confirmation.

I just want to be sure.

My application went over the 6 month period on 16th November 2019.

Ghost update was on 19th November 2019 and today 20th November 2019 I got the PPR email.

To all the guys that have been commenting, replying everyone's doubts and inquiries, I deeply appreciate your efforts to share and assist people like me on our journey to a new land.

Hope to see you all soon in Canada and best wishes for all those who are still waiting, your emails will definitely come!

Be patient and confident.

Cheers :)

Smriti1619

Oct 28, 2019
Many thanks for your confirmation.

I just want to be sure.

My application went over the 6 month period on 16th November 2019.

Ghost update was on 19th November 2019 and today 20th November 2019 I got the PPR email.

To all the guys that have been commenting, replying everyone's doubts and inquiries, I deeply appreciate your efforts to share and assist people like me on our journey to a new land.

Hope to see you all soon in Canada and best wishes for all those who are still waiting, your emails will definitely come!

Be patient and confident.

Cheers :)
Congratulations :) May I know if your Visa office was New delhi? My timeline went over 6 months on November 9, 2019

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi Guys,
I am in a strange situation here and need your suggestions. I actually received a letter to do medical from CIC but I have received two letters and both with different IME numbers. I have raised a Webform on 13th Nov asking CIC which IME no and letter is correct but no reply received yet and I need to complete medical within 30 days that is before 7th December. Not sure what should I do I am really worried :(

Jul 16, 2019
Hi Everyone,

#######Got the Passport Request#####
I am posting this timeline to encourage someone just as I have been encouraged by the various posts of others:

Country of origin: India
CRS: 459
AOR: 14th May
Meds: 20th June
Bio: 29th June
Ghost Update : 19th Nov
VO : Ottawa
PPR mail: A few hours ago (20th Nov)
One applicant + One dependant.
#case-84608 (myimmitracker)

I really pray for others especially for the long overdue PPRs to come before the end of this week..

Good luck guys... You all are great help. See you all in CA

sid287

Nov 3, 2019
Hello guys.
Aor may 19th
Does anyone know "Eligibility met" ( webform response) is a good status to be in? I know people from this group who had eligibility "recommended passed" but still got rejected. One thing i observed that almost everyone who got their ppr had response of eligibility in progress and then boom the ppr mail. Is eligibility met and recommended passed the same thing as Passed?
Experts please advise.

tungqtran

Nov 7, 2019
Hello guys.
Aor may 19th
Does anyone know "Eligibility met" ( webform response) is a good status to be in? I know people from this group who had eligibility "recommended passed" but still got rejected. One thing i observed that almost everyone who got their ppr had response of eligibility in progress and then boom the ppr mail. Is eligibility met and recommended passed the same thing as Passed?
Experts please advise.
Eligibility is something CIO would take a look first to ensure your application meets all the basic requirements (study, work experience, passport, financial, etc.) then it will move onto background check. This is where most complicated issues happen. Did you ask them about criminality and security check?

sid287

Nov 3, 2019
Eligibility is something CIO would take a look first to ensure your application meets all the basic requirements (study, work experience, passport, financial, etc.) then it will move onto background check. This is where most complicated issues happen. Did you ask them about criminality and security check?
Yes criminality is passed and valid. But security isnt initiated yet. There is a lot of discussion whether "eligibility met" and passed are different things and that officers issue eligibility passed. It is quite frustrating as i got to know elibility met and criminality passed,almost a month ago.
I just crossed the 6 months mark.

tungqtran

Nov 7, 2019
Yes criminality is passed and valid. But security isnt initiated yet. There is a lot of discussion whether "eligibility met" and passed are different things and that officers issue eligibility passed. It is quite frustrating as i got to know elibility met and criminality passed,almost a month ago.
I just crossed the 6 months mark.
Be patient my friend, May AOR batch is coming. I myself was wondering a lot about the response I received from CIC but in the end, everything turned out very well.
As I can say, you are in IP2 now, so check your account regularly for the ghost update. Once you pass your 6 month period, you can submit a webform to CIC and inquire about the status of your application.
That's everything I did and after ghost update I got the PPR email after 1 day.

Nenette109

Nov 19, 2019
So .... I sent a webform yesterday and got the PPR this morning !!
Thank you guys for your feedback and good luck for those who are still waiting !

Veer005

Mar 8, 2019
Aor 8 May, still nothing

Is gckey down for others too? The page does not seem to load. I know they had a scheduled maintenance yesterday but not today.