+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Even I feel so.We should all be cleared by December 1st week I think.
I am concerned that if our cases do not get cleared by around 10th Dec or so, they may get delayed by an additional month (hardly any work gets done from mid-Dec to mid-Jan)

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Same here!Did you call them ir raised web form?
Actually I just received the request from CIC to redo the medical since my medicals are expiring 21st November, but I received two medical request letters with different IME no so have raised a web form to ask the correct IME no for my medical.

tungqtran

Nov 7, 2019
Congratulations to those who just got their PPR this week ;).
Guys I raised a webform last week and received feedback as below. Does it mean it can be coming very soon the PPR email?

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
All those you are past their ppr deadline. Does your profile say the same thing as below? For FSW O stream, Indian nationality, application at NDVO.

“About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.”
Yeah same thing. I did raise a webform 3 days ago but havent heard anything yet.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Actually I just received the request from CIC to redo the medical since my medicals are expiring 21st November, but I received two medical request letters with different IME no so have raised a web form to ask the correct IME no for my medical.
Ok.That means ur waiting since an year.

simi1990

Oct 8, 2019
Bangalore,India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Passport Req..
13-11-2019
Even I had the same issue thay emoloyer did not provide letter with required information.

Could you please let me know what supporting documents did you submit for the proof?
employment certificate stating my current designation,joining date and my salary certificate on company letter head . Along with these documents ,i got a letter from a senior colleague on plain letter stating my roles and responsibilities ,working hours and his employment certificate(as he didnt have a business card) , salary slips - initial 3 months from joining date, latest 3 months, appraisal letters and onsite assignment contract letter

simi1990

Oct 8, 2019
Bangalore,India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Passport Req..
13-11-2019
Did they ask ADR or you submitted letter by your self.
How can a letter be submitted to them in profile, as my agent says it cant be done until they ask for?
No, I did not receive any ADRs, I submitted the letter of explanation under optional documents section during application submission.

Reactions: IhsanMalik