+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Thanks...keeping fingers crossed :)

The most popular reason is workload management. There is nothing to worry about if you file has been transferred to NDVO. Amongst all processing offices, I guess Ottawa is most efficient, rest all of them are on slower side.

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
That’s correct! But I am still afraid that it is a bit less efficient.
I have got similar feedback regarding NDVO...let's hope for the best.

Initial wait of 6 months was very tough.
Waiting beyond 6 months, with no end in sight, is very agonising...especially if you are keeping major life decisions on hold due to this uncertainty (sorry for the rant...:mad:

Reactions: Wishcan and simwas

Pri6388

Oct 31, 2018
Hello,
I am FSW O India Express entry applicant.
AOR MAY19
Medicals and Biometrics done
Still waiting for some notification.
Have heard we must keep checking emails/ junk box in case they need more information. Won’t be get a notification on our account as well. no change since 29 July...
Getting restless

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
Hi all my AOR is 2nd May 2019 wait for the PPR is getting longer. Actually i plan to quit my current job and travel to Australia to my Husband. Any idea can quitting my job have any impact on my PR application ?
Please help

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all my AOR is 2nd May 2019 wait for the PPR is getting longer. Actually i plan to quit my current job and travel to Australia to my Husband. Any idea can quitting my job have any impact on my PR application ?
Please help
If you are asking about timelines, it has no impact as such. However I would suggest you to inform IRCC about change your circumstances.

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
If you are asking about timelines, it has no impact as such. However I would suggest you to inform IRCC about change your circumstances.
Yes If i do quit my job i will definitely inform CIC but just wanted to know if it can in any way impact my application.

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
V
I have got similar feedback regarding NDVO...let's hope for the best.

Initial wait of 6 months was very tough.
Waiting beyond 6 months, with no end in sight, is very agonising...especially if you are keeping major life decisions on hold due to this uncertainty (sorry for the rant...:mad:
Very true.My son is in 12th grade.He is putting his heart and soul for JEE and boards exam with the uncertainity whether this hard work will ever be required or will go in vain.Canadian universities' application deadlines are over.That means even if we reach by Jan ir feb we will not be able to apply and his one year would be wasted.6 days past 6 month deadline.Its too tough to wait.every single day counts.We can only pray!

TJVY

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019
V

Very true.My son is in 12th grade.He is putting his heart and soul for JEE and boards exam with the uncertainity whether this hard work will ever be required or will go in vain.Canadian universities' application deadlines are over.That means even if we reach by Jan ir feb we will not be able to apply and his one year would be wasted.6 days past 6 month deadline.Its too tough to wait.every single day counts.We can only pray!
I have passed 10 days over the deadline today all we can do is pray.
Where have you applied from and how many dependants ?

Last edited: