Passport submitted to VFS :- 30.10.2019

Visa Issued :- 04.11.2019

Passport Received along with COPR:- 06.11.2019
Congrats.Whats your category?

Mik486

Star Member
Oct 15, 2018
Hello people -

I logged into my account just now and don't see the timeline bar. It was normal yesterday. Is it same for you, anyone?

I wonder if this is just a glitch or something on their website is updating.
same here. it would have been at the 23 days mark. today it disappeared.

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
My AOR is May 6th. My application is at NDVO, per Ralph’s email. Raised a webform requesting for a status update last week and received the response below.

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the/your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
My AOR is 7th MAY .My Application is also at NDVO. Have you asked them specificaly eligibility,criminality,background check and security ? I am going to raise a webform tomorow as i am going to complete 6 months.

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
So here is my detailed timeline.
Ita-1st May 2019
Crs -478 cutoff-450
Noc-3113
Aor-may11
Mep-19th june
Bil request same day
Ist ghost update via email-21st june
Bil complete-24th june
Adr for rprf-4th july
2nd ghost update-14th july(bg changed to in progress nd remained same for long)
Called ircc 15th August- eligibility met..others not initiated
Emailed ralp 5th September- same status
Called ircc 17th oct- same status
Raised webform on the same day.. received rply on 24th October-officer is currently verifying eligibility..rest not initiated.
3rd ghost update-2nd Nov (bg changed to we r processing)

Read y for visa mail-4th Nov
What are your plans for your career after moving to Canada? I also share the same NOC and I have also submitted my file. AOR- 29 SEP

Uzisk

Jul 27, 2019
So eligibility can go under process even after its met...
What I understand is that the case analyst recommends it passed..but the final decision on eligibility is made by the senior officer.. they again go through ur file and then it is finally passed .

Uzisk

Jul 27, 2019
What are your plans for your career after moving to Canada? I also share the same NOC and I have also submitted my file. AOR- 29 SEP
Hey thats great to hear.I have to still figure that out.. but mostly i decide to enrol for some short term course to support my self until i clear the exams.

Uzisk

Jul 27, 2019
It's actually encouraging .....I am very similar to your case

Eligibility is recommended pass now and rest are not initiated.

For your case, It only takes one to two days to finish the Criminality and Security check.
Thanks..i wish and i pray that u get it soon.

tj_canada

Jun 6, 2019
My AOR is 7th MAY .My Application is also at NDVO. Have you asked them specificaly eligibility,criminality,background check and security ? I am going to raise a webform tomorow as i am going to complete 6 months.

Raised another webform last night requesting status on Eligibility, Criminality and Security