+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
hi my Aor 14th may..no update after biometrics on june..getting so impatient... i read somewhere that the 6 months estimated time has increased to 7 to 8 months..is that true??

NagarTsh

Oct 12, 2019
I
Same status here bro. Wish you good luck.
Got this response for my web form
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Does this mean that background verification is still in process and criminal is cleared. Only 17days left. Does this indicate that this will take more than a month or two?

Uzisk

Jul 27, 2019
Hello everyone..i received PPR email on the 5th.Aor May 11.Had a ghost update on 2nd nov Bg status changed from in progress to processing.This forum has been extremely helpful.Thanks and good luck to all.

Reactions: wick_sran

wick_sran

Mar 5, 2012
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-06-2019
IELTS Request
01-02-2019
Hello everyone..i received PPR email on the 5th.Aor May 11.Had a ghost update on 2nd nov Bg status changed from in progress to processing.This forum has been extremely helpful.Thanks and good luck to all.
Please share full timeline and other relevant details. Thanks.

Uzisk

Jul 27, 2019
So here is my detailed timeline.
Ita-1st May 2019
Crs -478 cutoff-450
Noc-3113
Aor-may11
Mep-19th june
Bil request same day
Ist ghost update via email-21st june
Bil complete-24th june
Adr for rprf-4th july
2nd ghost update-14th july(bg changed to in progress nd remained same for long)
Called ircc 15th August- eligibility met..others not initiated
Emailed ralp 5th September- same status
Called ircc 17th oct- same status
Raised webform on the same day.. received rply on 24th October-officer is currently verifying eligibility..rest not initiated.
3rd ghost update-2nd Nov (bg changed to we r processing)

Read y for visa mail-4th Nov

erikaferns

Dec 26, 2018
hi my Aor 14th may..no update after biometrics on june..getting so impatient... i read somewhere that the 6 months estimated time has increased to 7 to 8 months..is that true??
Possibly.. let’s just wait for the 6 month period to end .. no point panicking before that .. mine is same as yours biometric and medicals are the only ones cleared .. no update on the rest of it

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
Possibly.. let’s just wait for the 6 month period to end .. no point panicking before that .. mine is same as yours biometric and medicals are the only ones cleared .. no update on the rest of it
yea i guess so..it sounds easier than done..waiting kills..

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
congratulations