+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,

Been following the thread for a few months. I'm getting worried as everyone else in the forum. I'm an FSW-O, AOR- May 10th. I know we shouldn't compare but I can't help but notice on immitracker that all applicants close to the date and my date has received their PPR's except me. Should I order for GCMS notes or call them up. Please advise.
Better to call IRCC and check. GCMS noted are getting delayed these days :(

IhsanMalik

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Hi all,

Been following the thread for a few months. I'm getting worried as everyone else in the forum. I'm an FSW-O, AOR- May 10th. I know we shouldn't compare but I can't help but notice on immitracker that all applicants close to the date and my date has received their PPR's except me. Should I order for GCMS notes or call them up. Please advise.
Same boat. Raised web form yesterday. My 6 month finishes on 8th NOV. Will wait for reply of webform till start of next week otherwise will call.

Kirthika N

Nov 4, 2019
i would suggest raise a webform. but make sure u ask them precisely what u want to know about ur application. Just as u asked on this forum, ask on webform. I have always received status update through webform in detail.
Thanks, did that too yesterday and called them as well!!

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
I am in the same boat. Same AOR, no dodgy travels, should be straightforward application yet still no update other than medical and biometrics in June. From what I can see here there are several people with AOR in the 3rd week of May where eligibility review has not even started yet, so I would assume and hope that for early May AOR this is at least being done now.
AOR May 21st - stuck at CIO Sydney now

Eligibility is recommended passed for me

Criminality and Security not started

Kirthika N

Nov 4, 2019
If you don't mind, what was their response over the call?
I specifically requested the status of eligibility check and background check. Background check is in progress and eligibility check hasn’t been started yet; but that doesn’t mean my docs haven’t been looked at yet - it’s just eligibility check is the last thing to change on the file. They said it’s progressing well and there is nothing required from my side.

Reactions: MandBi

NagarTsh

Oct 12, 2019
How to call IRCC from India

• Install TextNow app, yes the purple colour app icon
  • Register with a Canadian area code to generate a Canadian phone number for yourself. I used 416 but got a number with 647. Refer this https://www.allareacodes.com/canadian_area_codes.htm
  • Tap the call icon to invoke keypad
  • Paste this number +1 (888) 242-2100 and call
  • Key inputs : 1>1>2>2(Application starting with E)>enter your application number followed by #>1>YearOfBirth>1>1>says “unable to verify”...wait...>0>says your waiting time
  • Put on speaker mode and cook an omelette while you wait for your turn. I had to wait around 30 minutes. The music is quite nice.
  • Agent greets in English and French and introduces herself/himself.
  • Asks your name. Reads out your phone number asks to verify. Asks your DOB, country of birth, to say your communication address, UCI.
  • Asks your query
  • Puts you on hold
  • Answers your query very politely and with full of hope. You’ll know what I mean when you speak to one.
Hi there! Thank you for such precise way of putting the process for calling. I followed these steps but when my call gets disconnected immediately before the automated machine would start telling the option. I am not sure if anyone else facing this issue. Would you suggest what can be done in this case. I am trying to call from India

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Tha
I specifically requested the status of eligibility check and background check. Background check is in progress and eligibility check hasn’t been started yet; but that doesn’t mean my docs haven’t been looked at yet - it’s just eligibility check is the last thing to change on the file. They said it’s progressing well and there is nothing required from my side.
Thanks for info.What time did you call?

MandBi

Aug 19, 2019
Hi there! Thank you for such precise way of putting the process for calling. I followed these steps but when my call gets disconnected immediately before the automated machine would start telling the option. I am not sure if anyone else facing this issue. Would you suggest what can be done in this case. I am trying to call from India
What is the code of the number you got? The first 3 digits.

Jpsingh77

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
Hi Guys,

I'm also in similar situation...AOR 8th May, and complete radio silence after Medical update.

Applied for GCMS last month, and was informed of further delay of 60 more days for the notes.

Am planning to raise webform query at the 6-month mark.

Can anyone please confirm if there is any way to know if your application requires any additional docs/info, other than through GCMS?
Do they themselves inform about it while responding to our webform query or calling the agent?

Thanks.

Same boat. Raised web form yesterday. My 6 month finishes on 8th NOV. Will wait for reply of webform till start of next week otherwise will call.