+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Guys - How did you contact "godale's office" to find out information on your case?

I have 30 days left and I feel I'm becoming very restless day by day. Is there any way we can reach out to IRCC or some other body to know exact status on the case? If so, please advice here.
Goodale wasn't elected so you can't email him. The only option is IRCC so you can call them but most of the time its useless to call them as they won't disclose much. However, if you are in luck and your eligibility is met they might tell you that or if your application is approved they will let you know right away. I never called them all this is based on what I have read in forums and groups.

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
Goodale wasn't elected so you can't email him. The only option is IRCC so you can call them but most of the time its useless to call them as they won't disclose much. However, if you are in luck and your eligibility is met they might tell you that or if your application is approved they will let you know right away. I never called them all this is based on what I have read in forums and groups.
Thank you!

a16107

Apr 14, 2016
Criminality and Security not started
Eligibility recommend pass

its only a few mins job to pass the criminality and move the next step

Uzisk

Jul 27, 2019
Same..seems like just a matter of our files being picked by the officer.hopefully they do that soon.20days to go..

Uzisk

Jul 27, 2019
If anyone called IRCC from outside Canada, please post how did you do it and how it went. Thanks!
Hey i called from India.The first time i called ..i used voip.My second call was via textnow app.u can download the app ..select the location to canadian country code..(i used

Sajith prince

Sep 16, 2019
My AOR on may 9th till landing fee everything has been done,dead line will end on 9th nov, there Was a ghost update on 15th oct, some friends in the forum Told me that i can expect the PPR any time but there is no ppr request so far, what should i do? Wait or call vo? Or request GCMS? pls advise..

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
My AOR on may 9th till landing fee everything has been done,dead line will end on 9th nov, there Was a ghost update on 15th oct, some friends in the forum Told me that i can expect the PPR any time but there is no ppr request so far, what should i do? Wait or call vo? Or request GCMS? pls advise..
Just wait, it's coming.

Reactions: Sajith prince

I_CanFly

Jun 25, 2019
Hi...my AOR is 18th May. I too got the ghost update on 15th-16th October. Everyone said...ppr soon. But still awaiting! Please do update as soon as u get the ppr. I shall do the same.

Reactions: Sajith prince

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Hi...my AOR is 18th May. I too got the ghost update on 15th-16th October. Everyone said...ppr soon. But still awaiting! Please do update as soon as u get the ppr. I shall do the same.
I am in the same boat. Ghost update during that time, but nothing afterwards. Painfully long waiting in anticipation. Patience :)