+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Ednut90

Apr 28, 2019
I've noticed this as well. My aor is 2nd May but they've completely skipped over us and gone on to approve later May applications. It's not coincidence, i believe this was done on purpose for some reason. I hope next week they start on finalising our applications as well.
it doesnt work that way . Each case is different . Different visa office and officers too

jkchg

Oct 18, 2019
hello everyone

just wanted to confirm one thing i have applied through a agent (middle man), despite my regular follow ups i dnt know how they managed to missed ADR deadline. and now they want all documents in hurry which may take time 1-2 days maybe- English translated marriage certificate..

the requested date was 2 October 2019 and deadline was 12 October 2019 and now 6 days have passed over deadline

i m bit worried.........now what?
how they going to submit them? and if is it a problem for my case.
my details as follows
  • 9th may 2019 AOR
  • MEP 20 june
  • biometric passed 26 june
  • as per last checking a/c by agent Background checked changed from "we are processing" to "your application is in progress" by 01 October 2019 maybe before that but no idea as that is when they checked it!
  • and now ADR deadline missed!
please guide!

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
it doesnt work that way . Each case is different . Different visa office and officers too
No one is sure exactly how it works but sometimes you can view some patterns, doesn't mean anyone knows why those patterns are occurring.
We aren't privy to exactly how applications are split between the IRCC staff. But there is usually a general direction they all work towards. Which is why for the first 3 weeks of September, Lots of Feb applicants were receiving PPR, then the subsequent 3 weeks was focused mostly on March applicants. Now starting this Week, April applicants are starting to get all sorts of updates ( i surmise we will see this same pattern for April for the next 2 weeks as well).

Reactions: Wishcan

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
hello everyone

just wanted to confirm one thing i have applied through a agent (middle man), despite my regular follow ups i dnt know how they managed to missed ADR deadline. and now they want all documents in hurry which may take time 1-2 days maybe- English translated marriage certificate..

the requested date was 2 October 2019 and deadline was 12 October 2019 and now 6 days have passed over deadline

i m bit worried.........now what?
how they going to submit them? and if is it a problem for my case.
my details as follows
  • 9th may 2019 AOR
  • MEP 20 june
  • biometric passed 26 june
  • as per last checking a/c by agent Background checked changed from "we are processing" to "your application is in progress" by 01 October 2019 maybe before that but no idea as that is when they checked it!
  • and now ADR deadline missed!
please guide!
Your agent has Majorly screwed up. You could have had your PPR by now had he acted appropriately. The only thing you can do now is to quickly provide the needed documents and have it uploaded. I would also advise that you upload a letter of explanation via CSE to explain why you could submit the ADR only after the deadline. The Visa Officer may be more forgiving when they hear the reasoning from you. Goodluck.

jkchg

Oct 18, 2019
Your agent has Majorly screwed up. You could have had your PPR by now had he acted appropriately. The only thing you can do now is to quickly provide the needed documents and have it uploaded. I would also advise that you upload a letter of explanation via CSE to explain why you could submit the ADR only after the deadline. The Visa Officer may be more forgiving when they hear the reasoning from you. Goodluck.

seriously man i am so screwed right now
thanks for your response how i am going to upload the documents now ?
and how can this possibly effect my case after almost 6 months now ?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
seriously man i am so screwed right now
thanks for your response how i am going to upload the documents now ?
and how can this possibly effect my case after almost 6 months now ?
Never lose hope. You are not completely screwed yet (no refusal issued yet).
You aren't the first person to miss a deadline and won't be the last.
Like i said earlier, quickly gather the documents required over this weekend and then upload them as soon as possible with a letter of explanation attached (filled with apologies). Upload the ADR via CSE which you will find in this link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

T80

Mar 20, 2019
I sent my new passport for updation in my profile yesterday. I had not received their request for updation but since the 6 months validity was going to expire next week, I got my passport renewed and sent.

Got a ghost update today saying profile updated. No change in profile when I looked. After logout and re-login...it changed back to submitted.

My telephone calls with agents and email response from Ralph state that eligibility met, criminality passed.

Should I expect the golden email now or the ghost update could be because of my new passport? @legalfalcon
I got the email today early morning:)

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Should we order for gcms notes before 6 months time frame?My aor is 3 may and 6 months will complete on 3 Nov.Shall I wait for the deadline or apply for gcms.My status is We are processing your background check
Thanks.Someone pls suggest .

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Their might be some Noc who are getting priority.Actually pnp shud be cleared faster as they already have job offer and max points.Aboveall they have already been waiting for 6 months before getting nomination.

No one is sure exactly how it works but sometimes you can view some patterns, doesn't mean anyone knows why those patterns are occurring.
We aren't privy to exactly how applications are split between the IRCC staff. But there is usually a general direction they all work towards. Which is why for the first 3 weeks of September, Lots of Feb applicants were receiving PPR, then the subsequent 3 weeks was focused mostly on March applicants. Now starting this Week, April applicants are starting to get all sorts of updates ( i surmise we will see this same pattern for April for the next 2 weeks as well).