Hi All

PPR mail received on 16th Oct'19, FSW-O

Below timeline

ITA: 17th April'19
AOR: 11th May
Medicals Passed: 18th June
1st Ghost update: around 21st June
Biometrics: 27th June
GCMS Notes ordered on 16th Sept (haven't received yet)
2nd Ghost Update: 15th Oct
PPR: 16th Oct'19

Best of Luck to everyone waiting for this :)
Congratulations

T80

Mar 20, 2019
[
QUOTE="CNP, post: 8236623, member:

AOR ON MAY 9th, medical on may 22nd, biometric on jun 15th, then received RPRF request on july 4th, paid fee on same day itself, after that only the ghost update which i mentioned. Can i expect the PPR soon?
Yes. Pls keep checking your spam folder

Reactions: Sajith prince

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
[
QUOTE="CNP, post: 8236623, member:

AOR ON MAY 9th, medical on may 22nd, biometric on jun 15th, then received RPRF request on july 4th, paid fee on same day itself, after that only the ghost update which i mentioned. Can i expect the PPR soon?

Yes you'll get ppr very soon. Like T80 said. Every morning just check your inbox and spam folder.

Reactions: Sajith prince

DaraBendre

Apr 12, 2019
Firstly congratulations. I have an AOR of 23rd May. I was wondering whether calling in for GCMS notes at this point will be helpful. My status of background check is that we are processing... Been like that for ages it seems after the medical and biometrics. Any suggestions will be helpful
I ordered GCMS because:
1. I had a name change between my graduation and post grad, hence there were 2 diff names in 2 educational documents. Also I had lost the orignal colored name change affidavit and only had a black & white photocopy whcih i got attested by a govt officer. My WES report also noted this. So i was keen to know what the case analyst noted - if reqd i could then provide some additional docs/LOE as webform based on his/her comments.
2. GCMS cost 1000 INR which didnt pinch my pockets much - heck, thats the amount a family dinner would cost in a decent restaurant in India.
3. I hate not knowing, so the restless me got the better of the situation :p

So I'm not sure if I can directly answer your question, but if you have any of the above similarities like me, you may want to order gcms even at this stage. Cheers

Ruby M

Oct 16, 2019
Hi All

Below timeline

Hi Can you please share the email address from which you received the email ? Will add the email to my contacts so I don't accidentally miss the email. Also do you know which visa office had your application?

ks3487

Apr 2, 2019
Hi All

Below timeline

Congratulations. What is your Visa Office?

Abhi622

Aug 4, 2018
Hi Can you please share the email address from which you received the email ? Will add the email to my contacts so I don't accidentally miss the email. Also do you know which visa office had your application?
Hi, you can save it as CPCO-FinalRequest, I received the mail in inbox and not spam folder.
My Visa office is CPC- Ottawa.

Krishna Priya

Oct 15, 2019
Congratulations to all who recieved PPR mail!!
Can you please post your CRS scores..

Just to get an idea if they are taking files according to the scores

ishap

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys,
Today I received an email from IRCC stating that I need to pay RPRF to process my application. Does this mean that I should be expecting PPR soon? My AOR was 31st May but my file was on hold since I used Pregnancy deferral in May and submitted my completed mecdicals in August when My baby girl was bron along with her birth certificate.
My profile states that my medicals are passed but backgorund check still in process. But then they asked for RPRF. I hope this is good news.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Can
Hi guys,
Today I received an email from IRCC stating that I need to pay RPRF to process my application. Does this mean that I should be expecting PPR soon? My AOR was 31st May but my file was on hold since I used Pregnancy deferral in May and submitted my completed mecdicals in August when My baby girl was bron along with her birth certificate.
My profile states that my medicals are passed but backgorund check still in process. But then they asked for RPRF. I hope this is good news.
There are two types of request letter...one is at the initial stage and one is triggered at the last stage. If you can, copy paste the contents here for better guidance

ishap

Mar 26, 2019
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa. The admissibility review is currently in process; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose.

At this time our records indicate that you have not paid the required Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable.

To pay your RPRF, please follow the below instructions:

 Go to our Online Payment webpage  Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed  Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”  Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490  Click “Submit”  Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa,

American Express or Mastercard.

Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account.

The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days.

Regard

This is what it states