30-05-2019
Sure -

AOR May 26 2019
MEP July 5
BIL July 9
Biometrics submission and update July 17
Ghost Update Oct 7
PPR Oct 8
Congratulations to you and everyone else who received PPR !!!
God speed in moving to Canada / getting a job :)

Reactions: T80

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys, Question!!
I saw 2 ghost updates, one on Oct 7 and second on Oct 8.

After calling CIC today, agent advised that application is still under criminality check and there is no update as such. (my application is under that criminality since MEP. She also said, 6 months processing time does not apply on my file since it is in the LVO and application processing may take 6-10 months.

Is it Normal? Because usually I have seen movement of file whenever there is a ghost update for other people.

AOR- May 19 (CEC)
Same thing happened to me. Got ghost updates on June 12 and July 5th. I contacted CIC on July 12th and September 23rd and on both occasions i was told that criminality in progress and nothing else is started. What's your Visa Office by the way?

mkaty

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Same thing happened to me. Got ghost updates on June 12 and July 5th. I contacted CIC on July 12th and September 23rd and on both occasions i was told that criminality in progress and nothing else is started. What's your Visa Office by the way?
Etobicoke (LVO)

what's you VO and AOR?

MandBi

Aug 19, 2019
:D Indeed it is. I will be surprised if you were not anxious enough to check your status daily
Since my BG has always been a constant "We are proce..." I am not expecting any change like GU. Hopefully PPR mail comes soon... Only a handful of them got. Just one Indian resident. Too many April applications pending.

Reactions: balajiayothi

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Since my BG has always been a constant "We are proce..." I am not expecting any change like GU. Hopefully PPR mail comes soon... Only a handful of them got. Just one Indian resident. Too many April applications pending.
True, even seen few Oct 2018 and Nov 2018 applications are still being processed.

DreamingMachine

Oct 9, 2019
You sure can but what I would suggest you is to wait until you get close to your deadline. Most people with May AOR are getting PPR now.
Thank you! I'm 44 days away from my deadline. But, I see that many mentioned calling IRCC to inquire in status. I was just wondering if it possible. If so, how?