+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Aston James

Sep 5, 2019
Hey y'all,

Understand that selecting the file depends on fortune and getting the PPR depends on quickness of the case office but, if any of your kith or kin have got the PPR already, can we have a brief idea as to how long is the process taking to complete ?

Regards,
Aston

Ololosh

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hey y'all,

Understand that selecting the file depends on fortune and getting the PPR depends on quickness of the case office but, if any of your kith or kin have got the PPR, can we have a brief idea as to how long is the process taking to complete ?

Regards,
Aston
Some people get PPR in 2-3 months, others in 6-8. If there is no RR/SS in your file and you are lucky enough, you should get it before the 6 month mark.

Reactions: Aston James

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
I know you are absolutely sick of the process and i would also feel exactly the same in your shoes but absolutely do not give up. You're most likely trading about 6 months of your life now for forever in an improved environment. It will feel like shit now. But it would be absolutely worth it when you're living your Canadian/North American dream in a few years...6 months would seem like nothing.

Yes its in final review queue since May.

I have literally given up on this nonsense.

Reactions: Mio_ and SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I know you are absolutely sick of the process and i would also feel exactly the same in your shoes but absolutely do not give up. You're most likely trading about 6 months of your life now for forever in an improved environment. It will feel like shit now. But it would be absolutely worth it when you're living your Canadian/North American dream in a few years...6 months would seem like nothing.
It is actually more than 6 months. Crossed 10 months on Monday.

Thank you for your kind words.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Yes I'm aware your application has been going in since Nov 2nd. I was more referring to the unexpected extra time it's taking. You are welcome.

It is actually more than 6 months. Crossed 10 months on Monday.

Thank you for your kind words.

Last edited:
Reactions: SithLord

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
I received the GCMS notes I ordered on Aug 6 (it took less than 30 days to arrive, 29 to be precise).

In short, they haven't touched my application since June 14 (MEP). Like zero activity.... The way they process the files seems to be very arbitrary..
I did order a note on August 7 but I have not received it yet.

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
AOR May10th
MEP June 20th
PNP Inland

Sep 05th 2019 got a called from Montreal office, the officer said my application is approved and to expect a letter from Edmonton VISA office .
Received letter 2 hours later Interview appointment for 26th September 2019.
Thank God for this journey . without him it won't be possible.

Reactions: SithLord

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Hi Guys,

AOR May 01 2019
CEC Inland

As per my GCMS notes , my offer letter does not have 1 year of employment agreement after I receive PR in order to claim 50 points so my eligibility requires review.

I am not sure if my employer would provide such agreement in an official letterhead.If my employer can not provide that letter , shall I get one from my coworker and send it to them using webform?

StarWar2018

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hi Guys,

AOR May 01 2019
CEC Inland

As per my GCMS notes , my offer letter does not have 1 year of employment agreement after I receive PR in order to claim 50 points so my eligibility requires review.

I am not sure if my employer would provide such agreement in an official letterhead.If my employer can not provide that letter , shall I get one from my coworker and send it to them using webform?
I do not think so a letter from your coworkers works in this situation. You should talk with your employer to issue you a new letter.

One question: when did you order a note and when did you receive it? I did order on 7th of August but I have not received it yet.