Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
hi, what is this landing interview, read about it in many threads people getting landing interview
are you an inland applicant?
Sometimes IRCC requires additional information in the form of a casual conversation with a case officer. They'll ask you to schedule an appointment and then meet with the officer, who will ask some basic questions and then stamp your passport as well as provide you with confirmation of PR (CoPR) all in one go.

PR22may

Jun 11, 2019
Hey guys
My wife is travelling to toronto, without me , on tourist visa to meet her relatives. In case our PPR comes during her time there , then how should we do the landing procedure. I am the principal applicant.
Please suggest @legalfalcon

AtulBhatt

Jul 12, 2019
I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my update on file is MEP July 3, criminality hasn't been started and eligibility is 'eligibility recommended'. My AOR was on May 23rd. Does anyone have the same status as eligibility recommended?

Sam84884

Jun 18, 2019
I called IRCC yesterday and they told me that my update on file is MEP July 3, criminality hasn't been started and eligibility is 'eligibility recommended'. My AOR was on May 23rd. Does anyone have the same status as eligibility recommended?
I have the opposite, criminality passed and eligibility not started. AOR May 19th

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
My AOR is 30 May. Mine still says 'We are reviewing the results of your medical exam'. Other than that, the only update on my application was biometrics request which was completed on July 26. No other updates. Can someone please let me know why medicals is taking too long? Has anyone else faced or heard about this unexpectedly long medical evaluation?
Im outland under PNP, 4 applicant..AOR May 9, biomettics june 20, MEP july 30 after a series of requested additional test for the 3 dependents, like HIV test for 10 and 7 years old

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
Noticed changes in my account but did not receive an email and doesnt say that my profile is updated .." make sure to read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

AOR may 9
Mep july 30

Bala_Tech

Mar 26, 2019
Noticed changes in my account but did not receive an email and doesnt say that my profile is updated .." make sure to read your messages and take action when we ask you to. This will help move the application process along."

AOR may 9
Mep july 30
I think it is nothing to do with your application.This message appears for those who crossed half of their normal processing time.Even appeared for me my AOR May 01.

Reactions: Lachelle

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hi :) ! thank you so much for the reply! We indeed have similar timelines and circumstances. I spoke with an agent today and she told me my eligibility has been met and that they are working on my background check. She also confirmed that they received my RCMP. My application is being processed at the Central Intake Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Hope we all get PPR soon!
Hi are u applying inside canada? Why do u have rcmp clearance, im asking coz ive been in canada too and applying outside coz of biometric.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hey guys
My wife is travelling to toronto, without me , on tourist visa to meet her relatives. In case our PPR comes during her time there , then how should we do the landing procedure. I am the principal applicant.
Please suggest @legalfalcon
The Pa has to land before or along with the dependents. The dependents cannot land before the PA. If you receive the PPR, you can send your PP to at your country of residence and your spouse can send it to Ottawa.

Once you have your PPs and COPR, you can then land, and then your spouse can do the landing inland, or at the border.

See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/guide-landing-settling-canada-permanent-resident/

JNS1214

Star Member
Mar 19, 2019
@legalfalcon @rushi.gada and Friends can you tell me one thing -- After my application approve and get PR and get Pasport stamped and get COPR.and then later before landing in Canada I get married. and then I go to Canada how can I file for my spouse . -- when can I file for my spouse ? -- After I got job ?
-- How much should be minimum salary required ?
-- How much time it will take to get spouse visa ?

PR22may

Jun 11, 2019
The Pa has to land before or along with the dependents. The dependents cannot land before the PA. If you receive the PPR, you can send your PP to at your country of residence and your spouse can send it to Ottawa.

Once you have your PPs and COPR, you can then land, and then your spouse can do the landing inland, or at the border.

See
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/guide-landing-settling-canada-permanent-resident/
@legalfalcon Thanks so much for replying to my question :)
How can we do landing inland If PR comes while we are in Canada on a tourist visa .

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
@legalfalcon @rushi.gada and Friends can you tell me one thing -- After my application approve and get PR and get Pasport stamped and get COPR.and then later before landing in Canada I get married. and then I go to Canada how can I file for my spouse . -- when can I file for my spouse ? -- After I got job ?
-- How much should be minimum salary required ?
-- How much time it will take to get spouse visa ?
Hey buddy, what’s your current status? Are you already married? In canada ?
Can help better if you share more details otherwise it will be very theoretical