+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

nisuss

Aug 28, 2018
AOR May 9 2018...... still no update ... 44 days completed already.

Any1 facing the same issue .. or know the possible reason for the delay....

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
updated status -
AOR - 12th May
MEP - 19th June
BIL - 19th June

Processing time started from 12 May, so the status bar shows 5 months remaining and expected completion date as 12th November.
Biometrics Completed - 22nd June

Wizzz

Mar 23, 2019
Just noticed my PCC from Gabon has a field for address that was not filled in... I hope this goes thru, it’d be a pain to get a new one and have to wait for the whole ITA/R10 process for the 3rd time :/
Please what's R10?

Wizzz

Mar 23, 2019
Please after you completed your biometrics, did your Biometrics status change or remain " We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes"?Thank you.

padma91

Jun 22, 2019
Please after you completed your biometrics, did your Biometrics status change or remain " We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes"?Thank you.
My BIL came on 10 June. I did my bio on 13 June. The applicant information section updated my biometric enrolment date as 13 June and assigned me a biometric number. However, as of 22 June, the biometric status still says : "We need your fingerprints to process your application". Apparently, the status should be changed to "Completed".

padma91

Jun 22, 2019
Hi,
just a query.
Did the biometric status changed to "completed" on 22 June or you submitted your biometrics and it was updated in the applicants information system with a new biometrics number on 22 June?
Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi,
just a query.
Did the biometric status changed to "completed" on 22 June or you submitted your biometrics and it was updated in the applicants information system with a new biometrics number on 22 June?
Thanks
I went for biometrics enrolment on morning of 22nd June and as soon as I completed it, the status changed to completed. So both were on same day.

Reactions: padma91

i.grace

Oct 22, 2018
Hi.
I received my AOR on 15th May 2018 and my MEP on the 21st of June. The trend I've observed is that BIL is typically on the same day, but I haven't received mine yet. Does anyone know why this happens? Is anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi.
I received my AOR on 15th May 2018 and my MEP on the 21st of June. The trend I've observed is that BIL is typically on the same day, but I haven't received mine yet. Does anyone know why this happens? Is anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks
Have observed people receiving BIL as late as a week after MEP. I would suggest you to hang in there. BIL is round the corner