+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

jhasija

Jun 16, 2019
91 8095101122...please add me to the WhatsApp group...I am not able to join via link shared previously..AOR: 29th May

gomarca

Apr 30, 2019
AoR - May 2nd, 2019. FSW-Outland

The main chan is that the status bar appeared, but there has been no update on my medicals. They just asked me to get a new police certificate from my country of residence (Mexico) for my common-law partner and a new Police Certificate from Canada (for me). I am dumbfounded by their request of a new Mexican Police Certificate, though. The police certificate I submitted in my application was issued on April 23rd 2019, barely 2 weeks before I submitted my application.

I really don't understand why they are asking for this pointless update, it only complicates our logistics. My fianceé and I are getting married in England in about a month and she is flying there in less than three weeks. The Mexican police certificate takes about 2 weeks to be issued and is a bloody pain in the ass to get. Geez!
It could’ve been worse, trust me!
My 1st application was deemed as incomplete because one of my PCC was issued few days before I left the country. The IMMI officer did not give me an opportunity to re-submit and cancelled the application all together...

Now did you say PCC from Canada?, really? I thought these were not necessary.

AOR-1: 20-Feb-19 as FSW-O
R10-1: 09-Apr-19 (incomplete)
AOR 2: 13-May-19 as FSW-I
No further updates as of now and getting real anxious.

@legalfalcon: please add me to the WA group. Thx

gomarca

Apr 30, 2019
AoR - May 2nd, 2019. FSW-Outland

The main chan is that the status bar appeared, but there has been no update on my medicals. They just asked me to get a new police certificate from my country of residence (Mexico) for my common-law partner and a new Police Certificate from Canada (for me). I am dumbfounded by their request of a new Mexican Police Certificate, though. The police certificate I submitted in my application was issued on April 23rd 2019, barely 2 weeks before I submitted my application.

I really don't understand why they are asking for this pointless update, it only complicates our logistics. My fianceé and I are getting married in England in about a month and she is flying there in less than three weeks. The Mexican police certificate takes about 2 weeks to be issued and is a bloody pain in the ass to get. Geez!
I would also advise in your case your fiancée prepares a certified authorization for a trusted representative to collect the PCC in Mexico on her behalf just in case she leaves before it’s ready. All you need is a scanned copy of it to apply. You can get the original later on

manub2705

May 17, 2019
I had a quick question. I received BIL on June 18th. The first appointment available in biometric center close to me is July 8th (In US now we cant walk-in have to take appointment). Does this mean CIC will not review the application - eligibility and background till have give fingerprints and photo on July 8th?
Please let me know if you any of you have an opinion

manjeet saini

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys my
Aor is 22nd May 19
Under BC Pnp Tech pilot Outland

I just want to know about processing time for whole process as till date there is no any update.