+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

LauHel

Jun 18, 2018
Hi same here. My AOR was May 10th. No update yet. People with AOR after 10th have received updates. Does anyone have any idea why is this happening. Is this because I'm a PNP candidate ?

I'm also a PNP candidate, maybe that's why my medicals are late also

PPP89

Feb 13, 2019
Dear All,

I need your guidance and ideas about my current situation.

I received my AOR in May. Will my application be affected should I change job? NOC will be the same if ever.

Thanks in advance!

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Hello everyone,
Express entry candidate applying from Uk. ITA : 1st May
AOR: 25th May
We haven’t heard anything till now. Just a question has anyone applied on British Passport here?
Can I be added on the Whatsapp group too?

Many thanks!

Last edited:

abansal121

Jun 19, 2019
Hi everyone,

Could you please add me to your whatsapp group
Below are our details
AOR - 15th May

So far, we haven't received any update.

saranyaeu2987

Nov 30, 2018
I have submitted application on May 15th.
The status says background verfication is in processing state.
Can you please add me to the whatsapp group 4259905277 ?

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
Hello everyone,
Express entry candidate applying from Uk. ITA : 1st May
AOR: 25th May
We haven’t heard anything till now. Just a question has anyone applied on British Passport here?
Can I be added on the Whatsapp group too?

Many thanks!
Don't worry, you'll hear back in about a week or two, it usually takes 40 days to get the first update (i.e. medicals passed). I don't have a British passport, but Austrian, which is also a visa-exempt country. The only difference for us is that we don't have to send our passports to the Visa Office, just a copy. Processing times are still the same though, in case you were wondering about this :)

Huda_suddiqui

Star Member
Dec 31, 2018
Don't worry, you'll hear back in about a week or two, it usually takes 40 days to get the first update (i.e. medicals passed). I don't have a British passport, but Austrian, which is also a visa-exempt country. The only difference for us is that we don't have to send our passports to the Visa Office, just a copy. Processing times are still the same though, in case you were wondering about this :)
Thank you for the information. I have plans to travel end of July due to some family thing which I can not delay or postpone so I was just wondering about biometrics. I hope I don’t get the request within those weeks

Danny92

Apr 27, 2019
Thank you for the information. I have plans to travel end of July due to some family thing which I can not delay or postpone so I was just wondering about biometrics. I hope I don’t get the request within those weeks
Oh I see, well I suppose you could just do them wherever you're going though?

Maat

Jun 19, 2019
Hi, I need assistance.
AOR = May 7
Waiting for MEP
No Update Since I submitted my application
I am married and currently on PGWP which is expiring in November. My wife is Permanent Resident of Canada. I applied for permanent resident under Express Entry ( CEC ) with scores of 468. I didn’t get any point from my wife because she is already a permanent resident of Canada. I submitted all relevant documents regarding marriage, study and work experience. I am wondering why is it taking so long for me to pass the medical. Candidates applied after May 7 got their medicals done. When I try to check my Application Status online by putting application number, it says we are unable to find your information in our system.
Does anyone have same kind of issue?

Sam84884

Jun 18, 2019
Hi, I need assistance.
AOR = May 7
Waiting for MEP
No Update Since I submitted my application
I am married and currently on PGWP which is expiring in November. My wife is Permanent Resident of Canada. I applied for permanent resident under Express Entry ( CEC ) with scores of 468. I didn’t get any point from my wife because she is already a permanent resident of Canada. I submitted all relevant documents regarding marriage, study and work experience. I am wondering why is it taking so long for me to pass the medical. Candidates applied after May 7 got their medicals done. When I try to check my Application Status online by putting application number, it says we are unable to find your information in our system.
Does anyone have same kind of issue?

what do you mean by "check my Application Status online by putting application number"??
the status of your application is available through your account where you originally submitted your application

Maat

Jun 19, 2019
what do you mean by "check my Application Status online by putting application number"??
the status of your application is available through your account where you originally submitted your application
Hi, my Account status says
Eligibility =“We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements ”
Medical =“You do not need medical exam”
Additional Documents =“We do not need additional documents”
Interview =“You do not need interview”
Biometrics =“We do not need your fingerprints”
Background =“Not Applicable”
Final= “Your application is in progress”

I am also checking the status online using this link. My friend sent this to me
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do
It says we are unable to match your information.