+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
The cover letter/ LOE which I uploaded is not visible anymore. Anyone else facing the same issue??
Same here. it has become very unpredictable. Sometimes it appears, the next time its not there. Seems to be some technical issue

olyrail

Mar 15, 2019
I received an e-mail saying:

"You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account."

When i signed in, i only saw the biometrics letter but later this morning, my Meds had also been updated to Passed on June 11th. I think the biometrics letter also changed from June 10th to June 11th. Wish i had screenshot it but i got it in the middle of the night.
I just got my Biometric letter some few mint ago but MED is yet to be pass too.

I once applied for a study permit in Canada when I logged in now I notice the biometric Num then as been updated to the PR application so I don’t know if I have to give another biometric. But the request letter shows I should go for biometric.

olyrail

Mar 15, 2019
I received an e-mail saying:

"You have a new message(s) in your account.
To view your message, sign in to your account."

When i signed in, i only saw the biometrics letter but later this morning, my Meds had also been updated to Passed on June 11th. I think the biometrics letter also changed from June 10th to June 11th. Wish i had screenshot it but i got it in the middle of the night.
I want to confirm did u get another email notification for ur medical pass after your biometric letter?

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
For permanent Residence application you have to do biometric for every new application no matter how many times you've done it in the past.

I just got my Biometric letter some few mint ago but MED is yet to be pass too.

I once applied for a study permit in Canada when I logged in now I notice the biometric Num then as been updated to the PR application so I don’t know if I have to give another biometric. But the request letter shows I should go for biometric.

rocky.can

Jun 14, 2019
I got my MEP/BIL yesterday morning. This morning i got a Ghost update.
Both happened at the exact same time on each day (1:40am).
So i'm thinking whenever i get my PPR, it'll be at that time as well, lol.

So timeline now:
AOR: May 2
MEP/BIL: June 11
1st Ghost Update: June 12
It happened to me too. was worried I might be missing out on something.

LauHel

Jun 18, 2018
So I got a request for ADR on June 12th, which I sent through the same day. My AOR is May 1st. Since then I've had an email to say there has been updates to my account on MyCIC, but when I login I cannot see any changes to any part of my application or my status bar. I have yet to pass medicals... I am getting a bit nervous here as everyone is passing medicals and going for Biometrics! What is the waiting time from ADR to medicals passed usually?