+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

Jun 10, 2019
AOR May 1. Anyone with the same status? @legalfalcon add me to the whatsapp group too.

Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • June 10, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Few of the groups I am part of have updates from people with May 1 and May 2 AOR - MEP/BIL as 11th June. Seems IRCC has started with month of May. Please keep sharing updates everyone here. Best luck !!

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
AOR: May 2nd
MEP:June 11
Biometrics Letter: June 11th

Also, i noticed that my UCI number changed from the default number i was initially issued from ITA to the number i imputed when filling the P.R application when asked if i had applied to CIC before in the past.

Last edited:

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

Biometrics Request: June 10th

My account didn't say medical was passed when i checked it at about 2 am this morning.

I'll check again when the website comes back up.
Did you receive Biometrics letter in email ? or just CIC account ?

deepshikha123

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Hi..I received biometrics request but need some guidance like where to go and how to book an appointment. Pls help
I live near delhi

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi..I received biometrics request but need some guidance like where to go and how to book an appointment. Pls help
I live near delhi
I haven't received BIL yet, but depending on different forums, I think this is the process -
1. Check for VFS Canada office near Delhi ( this might help https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/introduction.html )
2. Register on VFS website
3. Book an appointment for " Biometrics Enrollment"
4. Visit VFS center on day of appointment with BIL and original passport.

Please do check with other AOR threads for expert opinion

Reactions: deepshikha123

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
MEP:June 11
Biometrics Letter: June 11th

Also, i noticed that my UCI number changed from the default number i was initially issued from ITA to the number i imputed when filling the P.R application when asked if i had applied to CIC before in the past.
If I may ask, as you are applying for a second time, I imagine your case was rejected first time, can you tell us the reason ?