Rora15

Feb 19, 2020
My brethren.....the eagle has landed.

AOR: 28-05-19
MEP: 09-07-19
GU: 18-02-20
GU2: 21-02-20
PPR: 22-02-20

It's been a long road, but we started from the bottom and now we're here.

Good luck to all of you still waiting, i haven't forgotten you and it will surely come soon.

Congrats mate! Did you receive any remedical request?
What was your VO?

Reactions: Islander216

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Nope, no remedical request. But that's because my medical has quite some time left to run.

I have no idea what my VO was, i asked and they didn't respond, like they didn't even acknowledge i had asked lol.

Honestly, i don't think any of that even matters. It's just being patient and waiting for them to start dealing with your application wherever it is.

Rora15

Feb 19, 2020
Nope, no remedical request. But that's because my medical has quite some time left to run.

I have no idea what my VO was, i asked and they didn't respond, like they didn't even acknowledge i had asked lol.

Honestly, i don't think any of that even matters. It's just being patient and waiting for them to start dealing with your application wherever it is.
My AOR is 8 May 2019.
And my medical expires on 19 April 2019.
I haven’t received any ghost update at all. Last email was about biometrics.

Am I looking at a remedical here?

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
My AOR is 8 May 2019.

Don't be alarmed by the lack of GUs, i was in the same position. I hadn't heard anything for months, but then it went very quickly once i got it.

If i'm being honest, you're very likely looking at a remedical.

But that's not a bad thing, there are those who don't get remedicals and then they have to land in 2 weeks because their medicals are close to expiring.

I know it's a bit of hassle to get it done again, but at least you have plenty of time to land at your convenience.

Lachelle

Sep 25, 2017
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
April 2019
AOR Received.
09-05-2019
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
February 17,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 27,2020
[
[/QUOT
My AOR is 8 May 2019.

Hopefully not. I didnt get remedical. May 9 Aor here..medical april 15..no ghost update before PPR.

Since your medical is nearly about to expire, i believe they are working on your file now. Expect ppR soon!

Keep on praying.

Reactions: Rora15

navipawar

Dec 14, 2019
So we were finally able to submit our passports in different countries. Me(primary) and my daughter submitted in India and my husband submitted it in UK.
It's been a week for passport submission. Not sure when I will receive passports back. Did you guys book your tickets before receiving the passport back or you waited?
Also how are you carrying/transferring your funds to Canada?

Rora15

Feb 19, 2020
[
[/QUOT

Hopefully not. I didnt get remedical. May 9 Aor here..medical april 15..no ghost update before PPR.

Since your medical is nearly about to expire, i believe they are working on your file now. Expect ppR soon!

Keep on praying.
When did you get PPR?

ViniB

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
It is taking now 2-4 weeks after landing.
Mine took 4 days. I had my landing interview on a Saturday and received my card in the mail on Thursday of that same week.

Timeline (according to my online profile):
Jan 18 - Landing Interview
Jan 18 - PR card application submitted by CIC
Jan 20 - Application Approved
Jan 21 - PR card mailed
Jan 23 - PR card arrived in the mail

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: nabuni