+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

simwas

Star Member
Oct 25, 2019
hi guys..im new to this forum but have been following this thread from quite long..its been so satisfying to see people sharing their journey and also makes this never ending wait for ppr little less annoying..thank you..btw my AOR is 14th may..waiting eagerly to receive the ppr mail

Reactions: Sureshmanokar

pepa88

Oct 24, 2019
hi guys..im new to this forum but have been following this thread from quite long..its been so satisfying to see people sharing their journey and also makes this never ending wait for ppr little less annoying..thank you..btw my AOR is 14th may..waiting eagerly to receive the ppr mail
Hope you get it soon! =)

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
FSW-Inland
AOR May 6
MEP June 14
GCMS Notes received on Sep 4: Criminality in progress, Eligibility and Security Check not started
VO Montreal

13 days to join the elite club...
Is Montreal VO still taking an awfully long time to process applications? I heard they historically have been very slow in processing, takes ~ 8-10 months?
My application is struck there too :mad:

jhasija

Jun 16, 2019
Is Montreal VO still taking an awfully long time to process applications? I heard they historically have been very slow in processing, takes ~ 8-10 months?
This is what I heard too,my VO is Montreal, my background status changed to we are processing your background check, I am assuming they started the criminality on 16th October, The GCMS notes I received on 16th October mentioned nothing's started :(

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
This is what I heard too,my VO is Montreal, my background status changed to we are processing your background check, I am assuming they started the criminality on 16th October, The GCMS notes I received on 16th October mentioned nothing's started :(
what's your Aor, BIL, category, country of residence?

ViniB

Star Member
Aug 6, 2019
Yeah... that's also what I heard, VO Montréal also takes Québec stream applications, so I guess they have double the amount of files to process.

All we can do is wait

Last edited:

Ruby M

Oct 16, 2019
Hi All,

I know this is quite late in the game.
Does it make sense to inform IRCC abt US Visa refusal now? Abt to hit the 6 month mark in a week.
It was a L1 Blanket Petition filed by my company.
All responses appreciated.

kzam

Star Member
Aug 16, 2017
Hi All,

I know this is quite late in the game.
Does it make sense to inform IRCC abt US Visa refusal now? Abt to hit the 6 month mark in a week.
It was a L1 Blanket Petition filed by my company.
All responses appreciated.
Just do it because there is a major chance that they will know about it. So just go ahead and tell them and come clean saying that you forgot. Also ask @legalfalcon

Ruby M

Oct 16, 2019
Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

@legalfalcon : Can you please help with your opinion?

My case might come up any time in the next few weeks. Should I not do anything and wait for an ADR or go ahead and send my details to IRCC?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks a lot for the suggestion!

@legalfalcon : Can you please help with your opinion?

My case might come up any time in the next few weeks. Should I not do anything and wait for an ADR or go ahead and send my details to IRCC?
All visa refusals should be informed to IRCC. If you inadvertently missed informing earlier, you should inform as soon as you find out that you missed informing IRCC.

In many cases IRCC has considered not informing them of prior visa refusals as misrepresentation. So to be on the safe side, make sure you do now via CSE.

Oct 28, 2019
Hello all...we are a family of 3
Aor - 23 May 2019
reading all the views here looks like we might have to wait until next year..
fingers crossed.
In the meanwhile, I would like to know if there are any fellow Indians who have applied from the Middle East?

erikaferns

Dec 26, 2018
Same here ..AOR 14th May !!
Fingers crossed
Post once you receive any update

Reactions: simwas

Zochi30

Oct 28, 2019
Hello guys, this is such an amazing forum
My AOR is May 9th, will max out my 6 months timeline couple of days from now. Raised a CSE 3 weeks back on status update.

Eligibilty is MET
Security and criminality not initiated.
VO is Ottawa.

I am a bit worried as it seems applicants with Eligibility Met, before criminality/security is initiated usually have to wait a very long time for PPR.
Really worried.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hello guys, this is such an amazing forum
My AOR is May 9th, will max out my 6 months timeline couple of days from now. Raised a CSE 3 weeks back on status update.

Eligibilty is MET
Security and criminality not initiated.
VO is Ottawa.

I am a bit worried as it seems applicants with Eligibility Met, before criminality/security is initiated usually have to wait a very long time for PPR.
Really worried.
Not necessarily. Chances are you'll probably get ppr in November.