Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Criminality and Security can be checked, but of course no one knows if when it will be finished for review! Just like waiting for PPR, only CIC knows when!
Ya fingers crossed. Thanks for your input

Reactions: carlotanching

Puneet_Parmar

May 24, 2019
Hey Friends,
I am May 2019 AOR. I Mailed Erin on 10th of October and in the meantime I was informed by my agent that I received an ADR (FormIMM5406 Additional Family Information)and submitted it on the same day. On 13th of October, I received a reply from Erin that the "Eligibility Requirement Assessment of the applicant has been finalised on 10th of October and ADR (imm5406) has been sent to the applicant."

1. Is there anything of concern regarding this ADR ?
2. From this line "Eligibility Requirement Assessment of the applicant has been finalised" should I presume that my eligibilty has been MET ?

Thank You all in advance.

T80

Mar 20, 2019
Hey Friends,
I am May 2019 AOR. I Mailed Erin on 10th of October and in the meantime I was informed by my agent that I received an ADR (FormIMM5406 Additional Family Information)and submitted it on the same day. On 13th of October, I received a reply from Erin that the "Eligibility Requirement Assessment of the applicant has been finalised on 10th of October and ADR (imm5406) has been sent to the applicant."

1. Is there anything of concern regarding this ADR ?
2. From this line "Eligibility Requirement Assessment of the applicant has been finalised" should I presume that my eligibilty has been MET ?

Thank You all in advance.
Hi,

Can you please Erin's email address

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

AOR: 5 may

Some days after medical passed in july, my Background status change from "Your Application is in progress....." to "We are processing your background check". - Your BGC commenced here

On 27 Sep, received a ghost update, found that the Background status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check" - Your Eligibility was MET

On 1 Oct, received Request Letter from IRCC London,UK in my account for submission of IMM5406 Form.(submitted form on the same day)

On Oct 9, received a ghost update, found that the Background status changed to “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information." - Your application is approved and you should expect PPR soon

Ordered Gcms notes on 8 Sep, received email 10 oct for 90 days extension.

My take based on what I experienced. Good luck!!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Guys got a reply from Ralph Goodale, MP.

Eligibility is met.

Criminality and security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Any Comments
Eligibility MET is good sign for sure. BGC cannot really be predicted. did you observe any change in BGC status ?

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Ex
Hello Everyone,

AOR: 5 may

Some days after medical passed in july, my Background status change from "Your Application is in progress....." to "We are processing your background check".
On 27 Sep, received a ghost update, found that the Background status changed to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check"

On 1 Oct, received Request Letter from IRCC London,UK in my account for submission of IMM5406 Form.(submitted form on the same day)

On Oct 9, received a ghost update, found that the Background status changed to “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information."

Ordered Gcms notes on 8 Sep, received email 10 oct for 90 days extension.
Extension for what?

ravivijaynair

Jun 19, 2019
Chennai
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-05-2019
Doc's Request.
12-05-2019
AOR Received.
12-05-2019
Med's Request
11-04-2019
Med's Done....
19-06-2019
Eligibility MET is good sign for sure. BGC cannot really be predicted. did you observe any change in BGC status ?
No bro No change as of now. Waiting continues

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
there is no rule that BGC changes are must :) you can receive PPR with same BGC status as it was at AoR. Just wanted to understand your case.
I think ircc should update the stages on regular basis.Atleast we will get some respite from these speculations.Whats the harm in keeping transparency.