+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>>May 2019 AoR<<<<<< Join here

yuyu

Aug 25, 2012
I have a question

My AOR has been 68 days. I am a cec inland applicant. Is it wrong of me to apply to a phd program in canada while waiting for my pr ?

Would ircc come to know of it ?

balajiayothi

Jul 10, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
30-05-2019
Wow you are actually going to legit get the PPR email sent to you tonight. You might see it early tomorrow morning depending on your time zone. Congrats!
Not to sound pessimistic, but my profile says 'We are processing...' for many months now. >3 if I remember correctly. This change happened in my first month.
FSW-O USA
VO-Montreal
AoR May 30

Zeeman$$$

Oct 8, 2019
Did you have a travel history ?
Were work experience details on letterhead ?
Hi, yes. I lived in USA for 10 years. Have 2 kids who are US Citizens. Then in 2018 we moved back to India and applied for PR under FSW.

While in USA I worked for a company for 4 plus years. I was lucky enough that my company provided the reference letter which I submitted along with my offer and relieving letter.

CanadaEE19

Aug 12, 2019
At the time of my AOR I read quite a few posts that foreign nationals with country of residence as US (FSW-O Category) typically get their PPRs in 3ish months. But lately I haven't seen anyone get it in that short time period. Does anyone on this forum know of cases where people with say Indian nationality and country of residence US get their PPR in 3ish months. Most of the cases I have seen get their PPR on the verge of 6 months or later.

Reactions: usa2can4mind

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Not to sound pessimistic, but my profile says 'We are processing...' for many months now. >3 if I remember correctly. This change happened in my first month.
FSW-O USA
VO-Montreal
AoR May 30
I understand but your case is different. I have had "we are processing" since the first month as well. The difference is when it changes back to "application in progress" after MEP, the next time it reverts to "We are processing" It means the application has been approved. I've seen it happen a lot.

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
At the time of my AOR I read quite a few posts that foreign nationals with country of residence as US (FSW-O Category) typically get their PPRs in 3ish months. But lately I haven't seen anyone get it in that short time period. Does anyone on this forum know of cases where people with say Indian nationality and country of residence US get their PPR in 3ish months. Most of the cases I have seen get their PPR on the verge of 6 months or later.
Ye it used to be like that but you are right it's no longer as common as before. I think they have changed their processing style so it's not as prevalent. U.S applicants don't seem to be given as much preference as earlier.

Zeeman$$$

Oct 8, 2019
It all depends on your travel history and more importantly the complexity of your application. The more honest and transparent you are the better.