+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******MAY 2018******OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Hi everyone. Has anybody here received email to send out evidence that the sponsored person has terminated their ties with their current country and also evidence that how they are planning to settle and work in Canada? I received such email a few days after the have started the background checks . My package was initially received on May 23rd. thank you
What evidence did you initially submit to prove sponsor would move to Canada in initial application?

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Ours I submitted photos of bank and credit cards, photos of all my Canadian cards from Tim Hortons, Safeway, Save on Foods, etc. that showed I planned to return as I kept them while living out of the country. Canadian bank account information showing money in the bank. Written letter from my mom saying we can stay with her while we look for jobs. We also submitted screenshots of discussions with friends I had about us moving back to Canada on Facebook messenger as well as emails supporting this with family members. I think that was mostly it. Oh and a personal statement from myself and principal applicant indicating how excited we were to settle down in Canada and have kids as well as how qualified professionals we were indicating we should be able to find jobs in our fields.

We didn’t do this but I know other people supplied search history for apartments/houses in Canada, search history for jobs in Canada, evidence of expression of interest in jobs in Canada, actual job offers, resignation letters from current jobs saying they will be leaving once PA permanent residence approved, etc.

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
What evidence did you initially submit to prove sponsor would move to Canada in initial application?
Apparently I need to clarify some misunderstanding. I myself am the sponsor and I am settled in Canada. I have applied to sponsor my husband who has once renounced his PR status due to failure to meet the residency requirements ( 730 days in 5 year period) . He is now asked to provide evidence that he is terminating his job back home , plus evidence on how he is planning to settle in Canada. The fact is that my husband is intending to move to Canada upon obtaining the PR , and will be able to meet the residency requirement and even more than 730 days in 5 years , without having to terminate his business in his country of origin. Anyway I want to know if providing such evidence that he has now been asked for, something routine for people who are being sponsored after once renouncing their PR status or is it a specific request just for our case?

katyspring

Nov 17, 2010
Tehran,Iran
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Transferred to Warsaw on 30/03/2011
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/12/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application/PCC included
AOR Received.
09/03/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
30/03/2011
Med's Request
29/09/2011
Med's Done....
06/10/2011
Passport Req..
16/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
23/01/2012
Ohhh. That I am not sure. But they probably just want proof he will be living in Canada and not overseas
Yes I think so . But the fact is he really doesn't need to terminate his business back home. He will be able to keep it and at the same time abide by all the rules he needs to maintain his PR status , and later citizenship. I am really confused and don't know what to do.

Thank you very much anyway for your help. Wish you the best of luck with your file.

Rana_Ottawa

Oct 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I am May 22nd candidate
Here is my timeline
AoR1 June 23rd
Med req June 24th
Med received July 2nd
Additional document requested July 10
Additional document received July 15
File transferred to New Delhi Aug 9
Pre arrival Nov 23
Decision made on ecas Nov 23
GC Key not changed yet.

I feel this date is chosen on purpose by CIC because it's my first marriage anniversary

I want to thank everyone for all the suggestion and support on these forums.

Rana_Ottawa

Oct 16, 2018
Hi everyone, I am May 22nd candidate
Here is my timeline
AoR1 June 23rd
Med req June 24th
Med received July 2nd
Additional document requested July 10
Additional document received July 15
File transferred to New Delhi Aug 9
Pre arrival Nov 23
Decision made on ecas Nov 23
GC Key not changed yet.

I feel this date is chosen on purpose by CIC because it's my first marriage anniversary

I want to thank everyone for all the suggestion and support on these forums.
Received PPR today as well

Singhdeep

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Hey guys,

I congratulate everyone who has got the DM and PPR. Hope you will join your partners for new year.

A quick question: Anyone from May applicants who’s file was transferred to NDVO on September 18 still waiting for DM? I’m May 7th applicant.

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
Hey guys,

I congratulate everyone who has got the DM and PPR. Hope you will join your partners for new year.

A quick question: Anyone from May applicants who’s file was transferred to NDVO on September 18 still waiting for DM? I’m May 7th applicant.
not NDVO but mississauga, May 7th as well, still waiting, slow as ......

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
We sent one photocopy of passport, 2 passport-size photos and family information to Sydney Australia IRCC via Melbourne CVAC yesterday. They said return time is ~12 days.

Singhdeep

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
not NDVO but mississauga, May 7th as well, still waiting, slow as ......
When did you get your AOR 2?

My was transferred to NDVO on September 18 and they started to working on my file on October 8. NDVO is still working on files that’s been transferred in August and many applicants from ‘May’ who’s files were transferred in August has got DM and PPR and they also have started September.

I thought that Mississauga is faster. May be you will get good news soon. Hope we all do.