+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******MAY 2018******OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

emr2102

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
Nil :(
How’s your progress?
Just sent of the additional police check form that they requested at the Sydney office, but other than that no updates or change to my gckey records.

When you sent in your additional paperwork did they confirm with you they had received it?

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Just sent of the additional police check form that they requested at the Sydney office, but other than that no updates or change to my gckey records.

When you sent in your additional paperwork did they confirm with you they had received it?
Yes. Once it was received (we tracked it), they changed “we require additional documents” to “we are reviewing your additional document” in GCKEY ~1 week later. :)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi all,
I am very new to these forums.
Can someone explain me that how can out-land spouse application be transferred to Mississauga ?-while in progress.
Shouldn't it be going to PA's local visa office.
I am surprised because Mississauga applicants are getting DM way faster as compare to other VOs.
Is their any special condition for this or just luck ?:)

can someone explain this to me ? i asked this question in other thread as well but no response received
Procedures now sounds like this:- AOR1>>SA APPROVAL>> MEDICAL>> Transfer file either within Canada {if very Simple+less complicated} OR transfer to VO where Applicant lives. However if transfer is done within Canada Mississauga>they further find any doubts; they will forward file to VO of the Applicant, which further may take bit longer. Also Applicants Eligibility is checked be4 or after Meds not sure on that

Reactions: Rana_Ottawa

Rana_Ottawa

Oct 16, 2018
Procedures now sounds like this:- AOR1>>SA APPROVAL>> MEDICAL>> Transfer file either within Canada {if very Simple+less complicated} OR transfer to VO where Applicant lives. However if transfer is done within Canada Mississauga>they further find any doubts; they will forward file to VO of the Applicant, which further may take bit longer. Also Applicants Eligibility is checked be4 or after Meds not sure on that
Thanks for reply, but still it looks like pure luck here. How can we know if application is less/more complicated.
Not fair if someone get decision made in 3 months because they have more resources here in Mississauga. While NDVO is pilled up with files results in waiting time approximate up to 12 months.

Reactions: Hana Diabas

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Thanks for reply, but still it looks like pure luck here. How can we know if application is less/more complicated.
Not fair if someone get decision made in 3 months because they have more resources here in Mississauga. While NDVO is pilled up with files results in waiting time approximate up to 12 months.
New Delhi has actually been faster than most VO’s for our month

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thanks, 1st >>they go thru each application rt here in Canada. They work as per OBO bulletin which advises them to select less complicated files right here in Canada to avoid overloads of VOs. How they can know? is very simple>> if its a 1st marriage both sides, good celebrations, both sides relatives present; other words nothing sounds suspicious or say to be resolved in the country of applicant>ONLY then very few files stay here. Ppl who applied after us have PPR already. Even NDVO has issued Visas in less than 3 months to some cases like Flood affected areas. We cannot control how they work or decide. But they promise 80-90% will be finalized in 12 months for all countries , which used to be different for each country. I wrote what I have read here in the past, I could be wrong but we know even few of genuine looking cases come out to be fakers or moc.

Reactions: Rana_Ottawa

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
timeline??
My timeline:
Application received May 11th
AOR1: June
Medical Passed: June
SA: June
AOR2- Sydney, Australia July 9th
Additional document request- October 19th
Received additional document end of October and started reviewing
Background check started: 16/11/18
Prearrival services email: 16/11/18
Decision made in ECAS: 16/11/18

Reactions: Drapath88

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
ECAS this morning reads:- Medical results have been received.
AND Gckey update this morning Friday 16th:-
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
My timeline should be below in Signatures

Reactions: 1506

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
Thanks!

Application received: May 9, 2018
AOR1: June 8, 2018
SA: August 17, 2018
Medical request: August 21, 2018
Application sent to Manila Office: August 29, 2018
Medical passed: August 31, 2018
AOR2 (BGC started): September 20, 2018
Invitation to pre-arrival: September 22, 2018
PPR: September 26, 2018
BGC completed: October 1, 2018
Final decision: October 1, 2018 (although ECAS already showed DM a week before)

Just waiting for her COPR to come in the mail now.

It feels good knowing all the hard work put into making the application finally paid off!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me with my questions over the last few months!
How did you receive PPR? Was it through email?

JayPH

Nov 17, 2018
I thought once I receive pre arrival invitation, the next step would just follow through quickly. I received pre arrival on 29 Sept but it's been silent since then. Background check is still in process. I'm worried about my police clearance in the UK. When they've received my application last May 29, I've included my Philippine police clearance which is valid until Feb 2019, and my UK police clearance which will expire next month. Do you think they would ask me to request it from the UK again? It's just too much time and effort to get another police clearance, not to mention it is £80.00. I now understand the stress everyone's going through. All I can think of is that thUe K check is causing the delay.