+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

******MAY 2018******OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
That’s great! Yes, we got ours in and it was delivered by australia post on 15th November so I was really hoping we would have heard something by now
What date did they originally request it again? Seems like they often start background check about a month after request date.

emr2102

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
What date did they originally request it again? Seems like they often start background check about a month after request date.
The letter was requested 31st October (seems like forever ago!) I’ve not even received communication that it’s been received though... I can just see it was delivered by Australia post to the address they advised in the letter

What date was your letter request?

I think I roughly looked at your time frame and it seemed that after they received your additional document they said background check started after two weeks?

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Guys
Our file transferred to London VO early July so its been almost five months and we have not heard anything from them! The background check even they didn't start it! What does that mean? Has our file been sitting on the shelf without being touched all this time??!!

I'm so furious!!
Why the BGC has not started until now?!

Reactions: Best4best

Best4best

Sep 24, 2018
Guys
Our file transferred to London VO early July so its been almost five months and we have not heard anything from them! The background check even they didn't start it! What does that mean? Has our file been sitting on the shelf without being touched all this time??!!

I'm so furious!!
Why the BGC has not started until now?!
Hana Diabas, i can understand why you furious now. Am on the same boat as you applied in April 20th file transferred to London visa office early July 2018. Let’s pray and hope for good news in this December.
What do you think?

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
Thank you :).

Yes there is a timeframe in which you have to land in Canada. It is usually the date when the results of the medical exam expire or when your passport expires, whichever is earlier. In my wife's case, it is the date of the medical exam which expires first. So we have ample time to complete our landing process. :).

Good luck with your application
Good day vishalv.. congrats in your happier married life in Canada.
may i ask about ur resubmission of Sched A on 10-july?
Is it the Background Declaration form which you re- submitted?

Hope you dont mind my query as I also want to re-send mine.
Appreciate your answer. God bless.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Good day vishalv.. congrats in your happier married life in Canada.
may i ask about ur resubmission of Sched A on 10-july?
Is it the Background Declaration form which you re- submitted?

Hope you dont mind my query as I also want to re-send mine.
Appreciate your answer. God bless.
Thanks savemaria :)

Yes I was asked to submit the same background declaration form which I had submitted earlier. The immigration officer had a couple of doubts regarding the exit and entry dates of her resident country. So we submitted the same background declaration form along with an explanation letter clarifying the reasons.

Reactions: savemaria

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019
Thanks savemaria :)

Yes I was asked to submit the same background declaration form which I had submitted earlier. The immigration officer had a couple of doubts regarding the exit and entry dates of her resident country. So we submitted the same background declaration form along with an explanation letter clarifying the reasons.
i appreciate ur reply.. good luck to everyone of us & happy for u.. bests & be blessed

hatem1981

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
12-09-2017
When did you get your AOR 2?

My was transferred to NDVO on September 18 and they started to working on my file on October 8. NDVO is still working on files that’s been transferred in August and many applicants from ‘May’ who’s files were transferred in August has got DM and PPR and they also have started September.

I thought that Mississauga is faster. May be you will get good news soon. Hope we all do.
Was transferred to Mississauga on June 26

Singhdeep

Star Member
Nov 19, 2017
Ours I submitted photos of bank and credit cards, photos of all my Canadian cards from Tim Hortons, Safeway, Save on Foods, etc. that showed I planned to return as I kept them while living out of the country. Canadian bank account information showing money in the bank. Written letter from my mom saying we can stay with her while we look for jobs. We also submitted screenshots of discussions with friends I had about us moving back to Canada on Facebook messenger as well as emails supporting this with family members. I think that was mostly it. Oh and a personal statement from myself and principal applicant indicating how excited we were to settle down in Canada and have kids as well as how qualified professionals we were indicating we should be able to find jobs in our fields.

We didn’t do this but I know other people supplied search history for apartments/houses in Canada, search history for jobs in Canada, evidence of expression of interest in jobs in Canada, actual job offers, resignation letters from current jobs saying they will be leaving once PA permanent residence approved, etc.
Hey, we are in a similar situation, where I (PA) received an email to provide proof of 'Re-establishment' of my wife (Sponsor) in Canada? We both are living outside of Canada. We are planning on providing similar proofs as you did. I have a questions: What was the response from CIC? Have you application been approved?

Thank you

Shaulib

Jan 10, 2018
Israel
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Tel Aviv
Hey guys,
I was looking for the old May 2018 thread but couldn't find it. Just wanted to update you guys on my timeline:

Application received on: 16/05/2018
AOR1: 20/06/2018
Sponsor DM: 27/06/2018
Medical Request: 27/06/2018
Medical Done: 02/07/2018
Medical Passed: 11/07/2018
AOR2: 20/7/2018 (Tel Aviv VO)
*** Silence for 4 months ***
Pre Arrival Service Letter: 06/11/2018
Additional Documents Request (IMM5409 - Statutory Declaration Of Common-Law Union): 07/11/2018
BGC In Progress: 07/11/2018
Additional Documents Submitted: 08/11/2018
PPR: 27/11/2018

We sent in the PPR documents on 28/11/2018 and they received it the same day by registered mail.
We are now waiting for our COPR, hope it will get here soon!

Reactions: Canucks and Hawks