+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Does any early mau aplicant's file went to London office? Any update?
I’m May 5th applicant !
File transferred to LVO early July and complete silence since then ! BGC have not even started ! I’m so frustrated!
When I think about the fact that this process might last for longer than one year I get so nervous! Oh my dear God !!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I’m May 5th applicant !
File transferred to LVO early July and complete silence since then ! BGC have not even started ! I’m so frustrated!
When I think about the fact that this process might last for longer than one year I get so nervous! Oh my dear God !!
This is painful in brains. They should have put some updates saying, "we started processing" Nothing much can be done at this point. Only an MP can find out whats going on,once its out of Canada they won't talk to any1 else. 2nd option is to order GCMS notes it will aware you of forthcoming weaknesses or probs in file, only costs about 20 max.. I think you are near 1 year limit this way? from recvd date

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
I’m May 5th applicant !
Ours is 8th May but still have 4 months. The Pakistan group peeps are saying that they are working on jan/ feb applications. Hopefully by feb May applicants start other wise they gonna ask for one more medical which is more expensive and more delay.

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
This is painful in brains. They should have put some updates saying, "we started processing" Nothing much can be done at this point. Only an MP can find out whats going on,once its out of Canada they won't talk to any1 else. 2nd option is to order GCMS notes it will aware you of forthcoming weaknesses or probs in file, only costs about 20 max.. I think you are near 1 year limit this way? from recvd date

Going to mp isn't gonna help you. Once your 12 month is up only then they gonna talk with you. Same thing apply to no they also gonna say the same thing

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Hello everyone , I’m sponsoring my husband .
Application received May 2,2018,
Medical done
Application started processing July 25th,2108
I checked the ecas online account.
Since then , complete silence .
This is my second marriage ,
In your experience, or if you’ve seen others ,does it affect your case ? Do you think they delay it further ??

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Medical done
In your experience, or if you’ve seen others ,does it affect your case ? Do you think they delay it further ??
Oh and it’s LVO

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Medical done
I can't read medical passed date, also did you get a "file transfer date"? We are also in same boat almost late July applicant , silence since MED done over a month now..May be write here GCKEYS notes complete copy+paste hiding names for Privacy. Thanks

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
An mp does not get any extea information than anyone else would as they call into the call centre just the way we do. They also cant do much until the application has surpassed the “normal” processing times. Gcms notes cost 5 dollars... not 20