+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Prabhjotmona

Mar 26, 2018
Hello everyone , I’m sponsoring my husband .
Application received May 2,2018,
Medical done
Application started processing July 25th,2108
I checked the ecas online account.
Since then , complete silence .
This is my second marriage ,
In your experience, or if you’ve seen others ,does it affect your case ? Do you think they delay it further ??

Lvo is on jan/ feb applicants so There is still time for May applicants. You mention 2nd marriage I guess a bit more time for you. Hoping they start May applicants in feb. Stay strong and wait our time will come soon

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
I can't read medical passed date, also did you get a "file transfer date"? We are also in same boat almost late July applicant , silence since MED done over a month now..May be write here GCKEYS notes complete copy+paste hiding names for Privacy. Thanks
I don’t have access to GCKeys , as I have a lawyer.
No transfer file date or email .
My lawyer said maybe due to holidays they will take up our file in January.

ksabir

Apr 24, 2018
Lvo is on jan/ feb applicants so There is still time for May applicants. You mention 2nd marriage I guess a bit more time for you. Hoping they start May applicants in feb. Stay strong and wait our time will come soon
Some April May applicants are getting PPR , from LVO

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
thanks 4 info, may try to PM me

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Also your husband can login on GCKEYS on his own or you can share his login etc. Lawyer ?He is supposed to give yu a copy of GCKEYS Status ONLY if you ask or insist. Try that and let me know, this is your right HAQQ

emr2102

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
My status in gckey has been updated to “approved” but I’ve received no further communication. It’s says in gckey to check messages below on my account page, but there are no messages. I had sent in my passport as requested but the return envelop tracking number hasn’t been activated either.

Can anyone shed some light on status “approved” and what happens from here?

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Our file got transferred to LVO early July and we haven’t heard anything till now!
Any one in the same page?

Vicenzo

Nov 12, 2018
Hi, I wonder if anyone can give me information?
My wife did the outland sponsorship for me in May 2018, She was approved as a sponser in August 2018 and I was requested for Medical Exam which I did it in the end of August 2018 then I got an email on 5th of September that my file was transformed from Jordan to Romania!

Anyone has similar expirence with Romania Office? Why they transformed my file? How long will it take to request my passort?

Thanks in advance for your kind support!
Did you request your passport?