+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****MAY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Twish

Sep 5, 2018
My application recieved on 22 may 2018 till today havent got file number and no response. is anyone else got file number who applied in may. It's so frustrating I call them to ask what's happening with file and they ask for file number which I dont have:(
Be patient .. a friend of mine got the file no. and medical request together after 3 months.. seems like they forget to update at times but the process keeps going on .

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Hello all. Question for you:

I am Canadian PR living in Canada and my wife is living in India. After completing the entrie spouse sponsorship file, Today I mailed it out at Case Processing Centre-Sydney, Nova Scotia address. I just wanted to make sure that I have sent my file at the correct address. File will arrive on Monday. Thanks.

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
When did you submit your application? Even my Visa office is New Delhi.
Here are my timelines:
9 May 2018 - File received
14 June 2018 - AOR1
21 June 2018 - Medical Request
27 June 2018 - Sponsor Approval
1 July 2018 - Medical Received

Since then no updates. I was wondering if I can get an idea from you. Did they ask Schedule A or PCC or any other additional documents from you?
Same is my situation have you got PPR????

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018

I am Canadian PR living in Canada and my wife is living in India. After completing the entrie spouse sponsorship file, Today I mailed it out at Case Processing Centre-Sydney, Nova Scotia address. I just wanted to make sure that I have sent my file at the correct address. File will arrive on Monday. Thanks.
We are May applicants so wouldn’t know as we sent ours to Mississauga. Good to check with September applicants

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Be patient .. a friend of mine got the file no. and medical request together after 3 months.. seems like they forget to update at times but the process keeps going on .
Kind of agreeable! :) let's hope for the Best!

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021

Mr. Singh I think I replied already to you (not sure) that same address is SYDNEY for all outlanders

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
hello guys
I'm sponsoring my husband , we are both Palestinians but he lives in Dubai !
application received on May3 , start processing on Jun 12 , medical request on Jun 18 , and last week I have received a letter approving me as a sponsor and now I don't know what's the next step ? all I know is i miss my husband so bad -_-

Good Luck

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
hello guys
I'm sponsoring my husband , we are both Palestinians but he lives in Dubai !
application received on May3 , start processing on Jun 12 , medical request on Jun 18 , and last week I have received a letter approving me as a sponsor and now I don't know what's the next step ? all I know is i miss my husband so bad -_-

Good Luck
Do you have AOR2 yet? If not, this is next step and they will review PA’s elibigility, background check and final decision (this is the longest part...can take a few months to 9-10 months). Depends on the country for time frames. Our PAVO is Australia so we aren’t expecting them to start our background check for another month. We received AOR2 at the beginning of July

Hana Diabas

Aug 26, 2016
Do you have AOR2 yet? If not, this is next step and they will review PA’s elibigility, background check and final decision (this is the longest part...can take a few months to 9-10 months). Depends on the country for time frames. Our PAVO is Australia so we aren’t expecting them to start our background check for another month. We received AOR2 at the beginning of July
Thank you for replying!
We have received a letter saying that our application got transferred to the visa office in London ! Is that AOR2 ??