****MAY 2018***** OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

N.borelli

Jun 8, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
AOR Received.
18-06-2018
We have received sponsorship approval and invite to send application to government of Quebec

Does this mean my medical exam and documents were all received and ok?

They also advised us that our application is being sent to Rome for further processing

mr_jassa

Jul 22, 2018
My application recieved on 22 may 2018 till today havent got file number and no response. is anyone else got file number who applied in may. It's so frustrating I call them to ask what's happening with file and they ask for file number which I dont have:(

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
My application recieved on 22 may 2018 till today havent got file number and no response. is anyone else got file number who applied in may. It's so frustrating I call them to ask what's happening with file and they ask for file number which I dont have:(
Email should be sent to sponsor’s email address for AOR1 unless you had a representative.... should take max 8 weeks to receive AOR1. Definitely if you haven’t had any response, call them and see what’s going on.

PTMillion

Apr 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I did my medical exam and the nurse at the doctor’s office gave me a document that I need to send to the immigration office, how do I do that? Thank you

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
We have received sponsorship approval and invite to send application to government of Quebec

Does this mean my medical exam and documents were all received and ok?

They also advised us that our application is being sent to Rome for further processing
Are you on GCKEY or CIC online tool? I think both should say medical passed if you passed

mrs_december

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
03-05-2018
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
File Transfer...
26-06-2018
Med's Request
18-06-2018
Med's Done....
06-07-2018
Passport Req..
22-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-08-2018
LANDED..........
02-09-2018
Landed today at Point Roberts. Good luck to all of you.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Good luck to all applicants. :)

Reactions: Canucks and Hawks

NINOSKA

Dec 1, 2016
my aplication was send to mexico, how long do we have to wait and also can i apply for visitor visa due situation in venezuela in the mind time and wait for my permanet resident in canada

Canucks and Hawks

May 1, 2018
my aplication was send to mexico, how long do we have to wait and also can i apply for visitor visa due situation in venezuela in the mind time and wait for my permanet resident in canada
If you have a PR application, they usually require a return ticket if you enter Canada on visitor visa I believe but don’t quote me

Reactions: NINOSKA

Twish

Sep 5, 2018
Hello .. I got my medical request on July 7th and got confirmation around 20th July. My file has not been sent to Delhi till now after medical approval over there in Canada. What is your file status ?
Hi,

Could you please help me out with the below question.

Medicals shows as passed and background declaration has been submitted as well

I’m the sponsor and got this message,

“This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.”

What would be the next step after this?

Thanks in advance!
dical
Hi,

Could you please help me out with the below question.

Medicals shows as passed and background declaration has been submitted as well

I’m the sponsor and got this message,

“This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.”

What would be the next step after this?

Thanks in advance!

Twish

Sep 5, 2018
When did you submit your application? Even my Visa office is New Delhi.
Here are my timelines:
9 May 2018 - File received
14 June 2018 - AOR1
21 June 2018 - Medical Request
27 June 2018 - Sponsor Approval
1 July 2018 - Medical Received

Since then no updates. I was wondering if I can get an idea from you. Did they ask Schedule A or PCC or any other additional documents from you?
I received my medical approval on 19th July, since then no update of the file being sent to India from canada