+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
.I am May 9th still nothing after medicals, Ecas still says In Process background checks started 4th Oct Medicals passed 15th Oct...Gckey still says background checks in process and the review of the eligibility has not started yet. Don't know how much longer I have to wait......Anybody else stuck in similar situation? Any May candidates still not received AIP, SA,?

Jaiho212

Nov 17, 2018
.I am May 9th still nothing after medicals, Ecas still says In Process background checks started 4th Oct Medicals passed 15th Oct...Gckey still says background checks in process and the review of the eligibility has not started yet. Don't know how much longer I have to wait......Anybody else stuck in similar situation? Any May candidates still not received AIP, SA,?
May 16 application still same on our side

Aiesline

Sep 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
I think my application is just flat out stalled. Ecas has pretty much nothing. I'm sitting in background checks. Nothing seems to be happening.

Ecas on Sponsor side (notice they didn't send us an AOR, I had to call in myself and find out at some point in July)

1. We received your application to sponsor ****** on May 22, 2018.

Dependents listed on the application are: ***** and ******.
  2. We started processing your application on June 29, 2018.
ECAS on Applicant side

1. We received T******** application for permanent residence on May 22, 2018.
  2. We sent ******** correspondence on October 12, 2018. If ******** has not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please have ******** do so as soon as possible. Please wait until ********* receives the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.

My Gckey says

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I swear if feels like i'm just stuck and going nowhere fast. It's been this way for a while now.

I'm so frustrated.

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
May 30th applicants here. With the weirdest timeline with regards to correspondence. Got DM first on both sides on ecas, then SA, via email to sponsor, a few days later and now more than a week later we received AIP via hard copy mail, addressed to principle applicant. So to those frustrated and still waiting on an update, hang in there I was one of you, still kinda am ...
I would advice you to first call if you seem the wait time seems much. It is a long process to get through, but I have had luck with them giving me some updates that gckey could not. Also I would suggest to keep an eye on all communication portals. As I mentioned ahead, the correspondence can come in any form. Good luck to all. We are almost done guys, keep faith.

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
May 18th applicant
June 26 aor
Medical request Oct 10
Medical received and passed Nov 1
DM on both sides Feb 1
Sponsor approval letter on Feb 5
Started processing PA'S application on Feb 5 in ecas
Background check still processing
No AIP or PA approval letter
ECAS says correspondence sent On Feb 11 for sponsor side

Anyone else with a similar time line? Seems strange that we got the SA a week ago but nothing since then, especially since the DM was done on both sides on the same day.
US citizen, never gone anywhere besides us and Canada. Hopefully I included all the info I needed to here!
Update to this- AIP Feb 16, Just this morning got landing interview letter scheduled for next Thursday, and unfortunately am going to have to try to reschedule it. but it's there!

Reactions: KBsandhu and melito

Byezybaybay

Sep 14, 2018
For those lucky applications who has received interview correspondence, was it via mail or email? I have received DM, AIP and the email stating the Etobicoke IRCC will contact me regarding an interview, just wanna know if it'll be email or mail? All my other correspondence thus far have been email.

Reactions: clerdiane

amandabear9

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Ontario
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-05-2018
AOR Received.
10-06-2018
Med's Request
11-10-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
For those lucky applications who has received interview correspondence, was it via mail or email? I have received DM, AIP and the email stating the Etobicoke IRCC will contact me regarding an interview, just wanna know if it'll be email or mail? All my other correspondence thus far have been email.
It will be email if all other correspondence has been that way.

Reactions: clerdiane
Feb 4, 2019
Everything was by email :)

Reactions: Moonpiegirl