+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Shishan316

Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone my husband is May 31 applicant we just received eligibility passed on feb 18 and ecas says DM on both sides. He did not receive his owp because he was out of status now it says he can apply was wondering if he has to reapply or will they issue and if so how long does it take and what happens next?

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Hi everyone my husband is May 31 applicant we just received eligibility passed on feb 18 and ecas says DM on both sides. He did not receive his owp because he was out of status now it says he can apply was wondering if he has to reapply or will they issue and if so how long does it take and what happens next?
Not sure, but y r u bothered with owp? It would be negated after copr, which you'd probably get soon ... unless I m missing something

Shishan316

Feb 19, 2019
Not sure, but y r u bothered with owp? It would be negated after copr, which you'd probably get soon ... unless I m missing something
If we get pr soon I'm not worried about the owp. The eligibility letter just said he can get his owp so it would be good to have if pr isnt coming soon. If it comes soon that will great.

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
If we get pr soon I'm not worried about the owp. The eligibility letter just said he can get his owp so it would be good to have if pr isnt coming soon. If it comes soon that will great.
I believe the owp process from submitting your app to receiving it is about 3-4 months, but depending on where u live, the interview dates are scheduled sooner ... But I think west coast has been having some delays and I have heard that at this stage Etobicoke, Ontario has a persumed date around end of April. Best to call and ask, if u don't mind long call and most times cut calls

Feb 4, 2019
I believe the owp process from submitting your app to receiving it is about 3-4 months, but depending on where u live, the interview dates are scheduled sooner ... But I think west coast has been having some delays and I have heard that at this stage Etobicoke, Ontario has a persumed date around end of April. Best to call and ask, if u don't mind long call and most times cut calls
I just receieved a letter from Etobicoke and we got our interview date in 5 days ( Feb 26) from our DM letter. We got our AIP and SA on Feb 1 and 4.

Jaiho212

Nov 17, 2018
Any update on may 16 files spouses or common law partner living inside Canada . As after medical sent in oct haven’t hear . Called still on background check. Any one with same time line .

CanIndo1111

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Any update on may 16 files spouses or common law partner living inside Canada . As after medical sent in oct haven’t hear . Called still on background check. Any one with same time line .
Hi,
Just received DM on Applicant side last weekend.
Complete timeline is in my signature.

Reactions: melito

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
I just receieved a letter from Etobicoke and we got our interview date in 5 days ( Feb 26) from our DM letter. We got our AIP and SA on Feb 1 and 4.
That's very good to hear :). Also what I've been hearing from others. Dunno why the agent told me thing over the phone. I was just ecstatic when he said I was approved ... :D

Reactions: cluca18

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
hie, we have got our AIP today, could you please tell how many days after AIP, ecas started showing DM on both side?

Shishan316

Feb 19, 2019
Hi everyone just received SA letter this morning it came after the AIP which we received on 18th. Hoping landing interview comes soon. Good luck to you all it is coming soon!

Reactions: KBsandhu