+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

pavanvulli

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Anyone from first 2 weeks of may still waiting for AIP? I am may 9th still nothing after medicals and background checks have been in place since Oct 4th. Medicals completed on 10th of Oct passed on the 15th.

yeshwanth.r88

Nov 23, 2012
Anyone from first 2 weeks of may still waiting for AIP? I am may 9th still nothing after medicals and background checks have been in place since Oct 4th. Medicals completed on 10th of Oct passed on the 15th.
May 29th Applicant.
Nothing after Medical request on October 11th.
We need to wait patiently till this month end i guess for any updates.

Feb 4, 2019
My husband ( from brazil) will be having his "landing" interview in Etobicoke on Tuesday ( Feb 26)

Any tips?

We are may 10th applicants. Just received the letter yesterday.

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
ok. I posted a message last week thursday for getting DM only on sponsor side and wanted to find out if its normal. No reply but thats ok. Today i just received a letter for my landing interview scheduled for march 12. All they asked me is to bring passport and two photo IDs. I never got DM on PA side. So those not getting DM on both sides doesnt mean anything. All Cases are different.

kidmah

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
ok. I posted a message last week thursday for getting DM only on sponsor side and wanted to find out if its normal. No reply but thats ok. Today i just received a letter for my landing interview scheduled for march 12. All they asked me is to bring passport and two photo IDs. I never got DM on PA side. So those not getting DM on both sides doesnt mean anything. All Cases are different.
So does that mean your PA side is still in process…
I got SA and AIP, only sponsor side got DM…
Was wondering we have to have two DMs to get landing letter…

Thanks for sharing this info… it made me less stressed…

And Congrats again!

Aiesline

Sep 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
May 9th applicant. I'm still in background checks after a processing issue with my Medicals. I suspect my PR is still a couple of months away.

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
So does that mean your PA side is still in process…
I got SA and AIP, only sponsor side got DM…
Was wondering we have to have two DMs to get landing letter…

Thanks for sharing this info… it made me less stressed…

And Congrats again!
Yes i just checked now and its still shows in process

Reactions: kidmah

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
Hello everyone!
My timeline is May 25
Got approval on both Sponsor and PA Feb 15...
Just waiting for the finalization of PR at IRCC Calgary...

How long will they decide for the schedule?

csarah15

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
30-05-2018
AOR Received.
11-07-2018
Have you checked ecas ... Lao I'd suggest calling and finding out what's happening. I also don't have much of a change on the CIC website, but it had said started reviewing eligibility. But on ecas it said decision made. And I called today and I got an update and that I had passed eligibility, but never received AIP...