+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
Guys I am may 9th Applicant got medical request on Oct 4th medical passed on 15th of OCT, Background checks started on Oct 4th. It is almost 4 months. It still says on the automated line that the review of my eligibility has not started yet...When can I expect this to change?
And is the automated info upto date? or GCKEY is more accurate? or ECAS.. in Ecas it still says in Process...
I am the same application received may 10th medical sent October 4th everything still saying process and not started as yet! Don't know what to think...

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
On form IMM5669 it is written that by electronically typing my name i am signing this document...do i need to sign it manually also or only electronical signs will be enough ? Also i am submitting my all documents through mail

Imhoney_54

Star Member
May 10, 2017
P
On form IMM5669 it is written that by electronically typing my name i am signing this document...do i need to sign it manually also or only electronical signs will be enough ? Also i am submitting my all documents through mail
please response its urgent

island_hopper_93

Jun 18, 2018
May 14th application (Mississauga office) - got DM on both sides on ECAS today! Does that mean that SA has already been completed? Will we receive any other correspondence or will it just be the landing interview? Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: Addpeace and melito

pavl

Aug 9, 2018
If you send by mail how can you sign electronically?

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
I believe (not at home to double check) this form is the one where you need to type your name, validate it, print it, then sign it with pen.

ks51290

Jul 6, 2018
Hi May 10 applicant here. Got AIP ,DM (ECAS) and DM letter on 28th , 29th and 30th Jan 2019. The letter stated that Etobicoke IRCC will contact us for the landing interview. Any idea what the wait times are at this office to receive a landing appointment?

Thank.

Reactions: amandabear9

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
I keep seeing people talking about DM letters and landing interviews with the Vancouver and Etobicoke offices. Does this mean I should receive an email for DM from either of these offices, even though I'm currently living in Ottawa? Or should I receive an email/letter from their Ottawa office?

hjseto

Sep 11, 2018
Type your name and also sign next to it. My application got returned because I didn't. If you read carefully through the instructions on the Document checklist imm5533 - Point 9 under IMPORTANT it tells you too provide a handwritten signature. Good luck!