+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

ih.un

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Montreal
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
I just got the request for the fingerprints (criminal background check) and they also need an update passport (my old one is about to expire soon)

Timeline:
AP May 31
AOR July 12
Medical 0ct 10
Medical done Oct12
Medical results received Oct 17
RCMP/ passaport Oct 26
Hello,
Hope all is well. Did they request your passport to issue PRTD just after one week than Medical passed? Would you please inform
Regards

LivMeher

Apr 11, 2018
Hey everyone... Just have a quick question. Reading through these threads, what does AIP and DM and ECAS stand for? I just am wondering whats going on with out application as well, may 18th applicant, last thing that happened was received medical results on nov 1st

EDIT: My fingerprints/background checks were submitted with my application

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
Hey everyone... Just have a quick question. Reading through these threads, what does AIP and DM and ECAS stand for? I just am wondering whats going on with out application as well, may 18th applicant, last thing that happened was received medical results on nov 1st

EDIT: My fingerprints/background checks were submitted with my application
Approval in Principle, and Decision Made.

ManiHoopes

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Category........
Thank you! Do you know what should be coming next then?
Once you've passed the medical, the background check begins, and this is the longest part to get approved. After that, you will have the sponsor and the principle applicant approved for sponsorship, which is the AIP. Then a decision is usually made :)

Maria84

Jan 21, 2019
Hello, I'm new here...and I'm waiting too...(may 11, 2018) I just have a question if anyone know something about it.... In the interview, can i have a interpreter?