App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
I got my exams done today. Only thing I didn’t like it was the fact the clinic at North York doesn’t do x-rays at same place, only blood and urine.
Just consider that if you’re thinking of go there.

Total cost: $240 (cash only)

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
I got my exams done today. Only thing I didn’t like it was the fact the clinic at North York doesn’t do x-rays at same place, only blood and urine.

Even the medical center in London Ontario you have to go to a separate location for x Ray.

cluca18

Oct 11, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
Even the medical center in London Ontario you have to go to a separate location for x Ray.
My friend got his in downtown area and he told me that he did everything at same place. I guess is the price you pay for the convenience

Reactions: niamahmoud

jhung0301

Oct 9, 2018
I'm from the usa and i need to get fbi criminal check and it requires finger prints where should i go to get them done in vancouver?

Any information would help.

ZahidGani

Star Member
May 30, 2018
We received a medical request towards the end of September, got it done last week.

In DT Vancouver, managed to get everything done at the same place (bloods/xray/physician). Total cost was $315 :'(

I've updated our timeline in the signature

Last edited:

hjseto

Sep 11, 2018
Hey Folks,

during your medical exam, did clinic staff requested to see form IMM1017? (the one received from cic)
cause they just asked for my IME# but never requested actual form and just gave me emedical report page
Hi, Just wondering did you manage to figure this one out. The same happened to me and your post reminded me that they never asked for me IMM 1017 letter too. I called them up today and they told me that they didn't need it, just make sure the IME number is correct on the eMedical they gave me. Did you get the same conclusion? Just for your information Panel Physician North York did my medical, did you happen to go there too?

Last edited:

ks51290

Jul 6, 2018

Was this Dr. Elizabeth Chui? and you have to walk a little away for x-rays ?

cluca18

Oct 11, 2018
App. Filed.......
05-31-2018
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
Med's Request
10-10-2018
Med's Done....
10-12-2018
Was this Dr. Elizabeth Chui? and you have to walk a little away for x-rays ?
No it was Dr. Jason near don mills and the X-ray was near Leslie station

hungryr

Jul 10, 2018
I have a quick question,
once we get medical done, (Panel physician North York)
We don't have to upload anything to mycic, right?
The medical exam place will upload the required file and there is nothing for us to do

Reactions: Rickay001

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
I have a quick question,
once we get medical done, (Panel physician North York)
We don't have to upload anything to mycic, right?
The medical exam place will upload the required file and there is nothing for us to do
Correct they would do everything

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
hey guys,I need help. I am may applicant, medicals oct 11 but submitted my OWP on july 13. I having been checking and all it it says it submitted.
This morning i opened on my phone and under current status,s it says Application/profile updated. does it mean they are reviewing it. Any help will be appreciated.

Sikuya

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
PASSPORT SEIZED NOW NEEDED BY CICC.

Hello May Inland Applicants,
My spouse claimed refugee,passport was seized as with all refugee claimants, and failed the claim.
Am sponsoring him to regulise his status.His seized passport is expired and we cant obtain a new one until we submit a new one to his embassy in Vancouver.
What should we do as if he tries to obtain his old one from cbsa that could deport him before we get a decision on the inland application which is going on well so far.
Please anyone with experience on this can share their thoughts.

Rickay001

Star Member
Oct 11, 2017
hey guys,I need help. I am may applicant, medicals oct 11 but submitted my OWP on july 13. I having been checking and all it it says it submitted.
This morning i opened on my phone and under current status,s it says Application/profile updated. does it mean they are reviewing it. Any help will be appreciated.
WjrW was your application received what date in May