+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
So my open work permit was returned because i missed the $155.00 and only paid $100.00 Do i resubmit a whole new application or use the same one that they refused?
As long as there aren’t any updated forms u cud use the one that got returned. So double check before sending it back. Also, I believe they have clear instructions on the returned application what to do.

jhung0301

Oct 9, 2018
As long as there aren’t any updated forms u cud use the one that got returned. So double check before sending it back. Also, I believe they have clear instructions on the returned application what to do.
They only crossed out the part where they wrote the application number on top and crossed out the sticker they had added with my uci number.

Should i use the brand new application or just use the one that they returned me if its like this.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
They only crossed out the part where they wrote the application number on top and crossed out the sticker they had added with my uci number.

Should i use the brand new application or just use the one that they returned me if its like this.
Like I said, just make sure there aren’t any updated forms.

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
Hello Good morning.
I am a May applicant and we have received the medical request from the immigration.

My husband is the sponsor and im the pricipal applicant.
Cic gave us the pdf file only with my name, the principal applicant.

Does it mean that the medical is just requested for me and my husband, the sponsor, a canadian citizen doesnt need to take the medical exam?
We are a little confused.

Thank you for your inputs.

niamahmoud

Jul 16, 2018
Hello Good morning.
I am a May applicant and we have received the medical request from the immigration.

My husband is the sponsor and im the pricipal applicant.
Cic gave us the pdf file only with my name, the principal applicant.

Does it mean that the medical is just requested for me and my husband, the sponsor, a canadian citizen doesnt need to take the medical exam?
We are a little confused.

Thank you for your inputs.
Medical exam is only for the applicant.