+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***MAY 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
Don't worry I think for some applications it is taking more than 45 days...Mine took nearly 40 days. It all depends on the case officer, and inbetween we had Canada day so it was a holiday. After 6 weeks then one can call up and find out again if it is still delayed.

Thank you! Im keeping my fingers crossed!

Reetypd

Star Member
Jan 10, 2018
It is really frustrating I went through the app twice before sending it and still there is something missing...One question for those who resent the app, do you have to send the updated forms? some of the forms have changed since May...
I ended up redoing all of my forms just to be sure - of course there is again now the fear that I’ve done something wrong again but at this point in time I just thought to do them all again.
It’s so frustrating how they are handling the returned applications. In the end it would make the most sense to just ask for the incomplete items etc rather than sending it all back. But anyways - all the best to you as well!

Reactions: Sandrin3

Japonesa

Jun 6, 2018
Hello.
My husband received a confirmation e-mail from CIC saying that they received our application.
In the e-mail it indicates both UCI and application #'s.

Is this the AOR??

Aiesline

Sep 22, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
22-05-2018
AOR Received.
29-06-2018
Hi guys, My application was received in Mississauga on May 22nd. Still waiting on AOR.

Mercedes07

Apr 5, 2018
Hi guys,

As I didn’t see a thread yet for those who have started in May 2018 their spousal sponsorship process, I thought it would make sense to start one and follow and support each others’ progress.

My timeline (I’m the sponsor):
Application incl. OWP sent May 1

That’s it for now..

Wishing all May applicants a quick, smooth and successful process!

Hi do you have any news? My application as a sponsored wife was received in IRCC May 31th and I´m eating my nails by now :) :) I dont have any news...

KBsandhu

Jun 7, 2018
I ended up redoing all of my forms just to be sure - of course there is again now the fear that I’ve done something wrong again but at this point in time I just thought to do them all again.
It’s so frustrating how they are handling the returned applications. In the end it would make the most sense to just ask for the incomplete items etc rather than sending it all back. But anyways - all the best to you as well!
Hello,
Can you please tel me which particular forms have updated since may so that i can focus on them when i am re-submitting my file. Can't afford any other mistakes this time .:(

jess23

Jun 15, 2018
just called CIC, as for now for the Mississauga office, they are still inputting the application received by May 23

Kwadwo

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
just got my AOR from the lawyer.
Timeline: Application recieved May 24
AOR: July 5
About to apply for work permit to vergrevile.
Question; If you apply the work permit separately, how will you be able to see on ECAS